Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Maybe in her town they base it on how old you look or what age group your hair do belongs to, rather than actual age 😂😂
💀💀💀💀💀 brilliant

I wonder if she told everyone in the clinic that Austin wets the bed, she seems to love telling strangers

one more thing, she feeds those kids absolute shite...those “sausages” look grim

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
'I'm not like other girlsssss. I don't like football' fuck off Brav, it's been decades since we were in this position. Get the stick out of your arse and enjoy yourself. I have an early shift tomorrow but gonna enjoy yourself, but she doesn't know how to do that unless it involves her circuit while wanking off to G4
While wearing a popsy dress 3 sizes too small

• Haha
Reactions: 13

skintsocks

VIP Member
I don't even know why but I just stumbled across the puff pastry pizza and honest to god it looks like a maternity pad. Why does all their food look so disgusting?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Her hair is like everything in her life, dry, horrible looking and burnt to a crisp.
Her dogs coats are dull as fuck so she obviously feeds them utter shit as well

Medusah80

Chatty Member
WHY.DOES.THIS.HEIFER.NOT.CLEAN.HER.HOUSE
Her latest pic the floor were the LG is sitting is filthy, her jeans are too tight, one fart and they will be ripped and we can see her camel toe

• Haha
  • Sick

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
She’s stuck her self in her barn and the poor kids are locked out. They want their mummy!!! I’d feel so bloody guilty doing that

• Sad

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Thanks to you crazy lot I joined that Popsy FB group a while back. An absolute treat. The hysterics over dresses. I love it when they all tie themselves up in knots because of the shitty cheap construction and the washing machine tears them up, ans they’re all “oh it’s my machine, not complaining about my lovely popsy”. It’s a cult.

• Haha

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Surely, it is not safe to drive a car filled to the brim like that in the rain with your kids in the back .
Literally thought the same thing… one emergency break… you like spending your husband’s money. Buy a roof box like normal people to go with your “4x4”.

What on earth does she have on her plate though? Oh I know, she works 16 hours a week at a supermarket….tough, so tough. My plate is mountain high but I would never not listen to a friend’s worries or troubles and try to support them, that’s what friends are for isn’t it?!
I can just imagine Bav getting a txt from a friend saying they are worried about something and Bav just reading it and thinking “I can’t deal with this shit” and not even replying!

barryjones

VIP Member
Just realised she literally only donates blood and platelets to feel superior and have 2 more hours away from her children. Awful bitch. I’m genuinely sad about how they’re treated and how they must feel. How her actions translate to them.

JH31

Back to another shop bought lunch. Can't she ever just make a sandwich like most people!
Agree. What ridiculous plastic waste for 1 lunch. Hate that slimming world mentality that a packet of cooked chicken and fruit is a normal lunch. IT’S NOT. I’d be starving if I had that and more likely to binge in the evening. Honestly can’t see what’s wrong with a homemade sandwich/wrap or pasta 🤦🏻‍♀️

Beanpop442

VIP Member
As the wife of an American footballer - I can confirm he will have the absolute SHIT ripped out of him about his ‘new matching’ homemade hat and top 😅 bet he won’t tell them his wife did it as he might as well get mug added on to the bottom of it

• Haha