Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They have more jobs than my husband 🤣 The problem is it’s all the horrible jobs Bav obviously doesn’t want to do so it’s not an exercise in teaching them responsibility, it’s a means for her to pass the buck. I’m happy if my kids try to make their beds, try to tidy their toys and put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket! Occasionally they might “help” to make a meal but that’s of their own choice and it’s usually more of a hindrance! Any dirty jobs like emptying/ cleaning bins, dealing with cat litter or animal faeces is 100% unacceptable for young children to be doing.
Cat poo is dangerous to little eyes😵 I can't believe all the stuff she makes those little kids do. They're not even teens 😳 I honestly can't believe it! Priming her daughter to be the "female" slave of the house, waiting on men. What an old fashioned, lazy bitch 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Tabby23

Tee hee ooooh I’m such a silly girl, I don’t understand the football rules tee hee what am I like. God this woman drives me nuts.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Anyone get horder vibes from Bav? It’s the fridge that’s made me think it, lots of the same sauces, those jars (lazy garlic I think they are called) and multiple jars of jam, half eaten? Might explain why the house is so messy if she doesn’t throw things away. Might also explain the need for the clothes she buys, the never off duty jumpers that were same style different colours, same with the popsy dresses?
Without a doubt. It won't be long before she's a smelly little old lady, surrounded by old newspapers and clutter, with a couple of dogs at her feet, the whole house stinking of piss.. oh wait🤔

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think this one really shows reality. I'm not fat shaming her at all, I think she looks better tbh, just wish she'd own it
Normally, I would not comment. But when it's someone like Bav who has 1. Bitched about people who have regained weight 2. Been extremely rude to people and 3. Won't admit they've gained weight and bullshit to everyone.
Then I don't care 😂

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’d also like to be a total bitch (friends don’t be shocked) but a while ago someone asked her a question about weight los surgery and she was so rude and dismissive. Basically saying if you need wls you are a failure and there is no guarantee it will stay off. I challenged her and she was so snarky and basically knew better and was a real twat.

Oh how the might have fallen Bav as it’s not that easy to keep weight off is it?! Maybe show a little humility

• Wow

Hatefake

VIP Member
Anyone get horder vibes from Bav? It’s the fridge that’s made me think it, lots of the same sauces, those jars (lazy garlic I think they are called) and multiple jars of jam, half eaten? Might explain why the house is so messy if she doesn’t throw things away. Might also explain the need for the clothes she buys, the never off duty jumpers that were same style different colours, same with the popsy dresses?

WhatABore

VIP Member
That’s appalling! I’m actually in shock. Does her husband look at her Instagram account I wonder? I would be furious if I were him. What an awful woman.
Going by a lot of the things they do and the state of their house and his teeth... He probably doesn't care.

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
What women in her 30's posts a picture with their tongue out doing a peace sign. Seriously cringey

barryjones

VIP Member
Her wet blanket husband needs to stick up for himself and those kids and say no. No you can’t have an entire room for your shite hobby that you spend thousands on until we’ve sorted out the rest of the hovel we live in.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Those job lists are beyond wrong!!! A six year old cleaning out the litter tray and washing her own clothes?! What exactly does Bav do around that house?! Clearly nothing looking at the state of it but getting your young child to do those chores?! Disgusting.

• Sad

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
It's really bad to say but their tshirts remind me of something people would wear on a trip out like for Make a Wish 😬

• Haha

Karliz

VIP Member
I bet she's used her silly name stamp to stamp his name inside like the kids😁

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
For someone who has no time to clean her house, look after her kids or decorate she has a hell of a lot of time (and money) to craft! My husband would be fuming if our lounge looked like that. It’s a family room for everyone.