Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's stopping her getting dressed up and going out?
She’s gained too much weight to wear her clothes or in her mind, lost all the nice stuff. Remember when she had a Popsy for every day of the week

Reactions: 7
Bav saying her children have learned to dive straight for the food samples in Costco… will give her another reason not to cook then a dinner

Reactions: 6
Bav saying her children have learned to dive straight for the food samples in Costco… will give her another reason not to cook then a dinner
At least they'll know what non burnt food tastes like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a thing? That people have never seen/had them just cornflakes and chocolate?
The first time I'd seen or had them with chocolate was when I went to secondary school and they were for sale in the school canteen 🤣 we made them at home as kids but always used golden syrup

Funny how she "can't find" all these clothes that would actually be too small for her now.
It's almost believable in that tip of a house, but definitely convenient that the smaller clothes have gone missing!

Reactions: 5
Had her hair done & treated yesterday. Bath pic at 2am and it still looks frazzled & fucked. What does she actually do to it!? Is she backcombing is!?

Reactions: 10
Her hair is like everything in her life, dry, horrible looking and burnt to a crisp.
Her dogs coats are dull as duck so she obviously feeds them utter tit as well

Reactions: 12
That monstrosity of a hair style, wouldn't send my kid to school like that nevermind a grown woman going to a party

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.