Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
On the subject of Emma, if you had to be mates with one of them which would it be and why? I think at a push id have to go Emma

Emma’s a miserable twat, but Bav is an actual twat, like I don’t think Emma has actually been arsey about people/towards people. I think Emma’s food is slightly more edible looking. Emma is slightly more honest with her weight gain. Emma’s teeth aren’t furry. Emma doesn’t look like she would smell

Neither like to feed their kids much mind!
Deffo Bav, we could eat burnt butternut squash in matching t shirts that she’s created on the cricut whilst her Dad tells us his favourite Jim Davidson jokes & her mums tells me about the time they thought she was a horse at the dentists.

I mean Emma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's complaining about someone posting an unflattering photo of her on line. She's forgetting that a couple of years ago she took a photo of a lady who was working in Clarkes and plastered it all over her insta because she felt she wasn't measuring her sons feet properly. That was apparently perfectly acceptable. Double standards every time for Lady Bav!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's an absolute disgrace. Not only has she posted before about her son having a bed wetting issue, but now she's posting a picture of her and the kids at Costco and then a picture of the trolley with a box of 'Drynites' and captioned the picture 'Really only came for dog food and nappies"

That poor boy has absolutely no privacy. I'm sure some of his school friends will see this and imagine the teasing and bullying he'll get at school.

I can't work out if she's incredibly stupid or if she really just doesn't give a shit about anyone except herself :mad:

Screenshot_20220710-120912_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Boredofinstahuns

I have not posted here in agggeessss but I can see that nothing has changed with old bav the butternut munter. I saw her at Willen Lake today, well I recognised her kids first, then I looked around and there she was! With her husband and her friend. She is really really piling the weight back on and really looks middle aged. Her flipping knee length tight af leggings were not flattering at all. I kind of kept looking at her from behind my sunglasses as I was making sure it was her because she looks so different in real life. She looks mid to late 40s easily. I was pretty shocked. Her husband looks so down trodden too bless him. Saw them again in the car park, she doesn't know how to smile either lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Plus you know when she's going on holiday too! If she got burgled I wonder what the insurance company would say about all her posting on social media.
To be fair, the burglars will think the place has already been ransacked and they’ve missed their chance 🤷‍♀️🤣😬

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
To be fair I think I would take my kids to my parents if they wasn't going to be able to be fed properly. With showers obvs it's gross not to but it's not as essential as food. Would be a lot easier. Now I can't stick up for this women for too long🤣 so.... omg...as if someone said she is superwomen!! Why?? Cus she works and is a mum?? That's what we all do?? Wtf?? Oh sorry yes she does some shit for the pta 🙄 she doesn't clean so she we can tick that off the list. Really winds me up when people call other mum's super mum's when she does the same as what other mum's do! Don't make her head any bigger!
She barely feeds them properly when she has a fully working kitchen.

I'll never forget her having the brass balls to post a fucking picture of a fucking Percy wanking Pig pancake where they had 1 for their bastard tea because they both have a hot school dinner and don't need anything else. A single shitting pancake.

*exhales through mouth

Sorry, for the outburst, it made me angry then, I clearly haven't got over it 😂

• Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
Bav deffo wants us to know she has sex, first the moaning about her coil and now sharing a video about how much loo roll you use after sex 😂 I reckon they would have really smelly sex, fag breath, dried on body odour and cheesy musty smell from their private bits 🤮

• Sick
I saw a few comments saying about whoever the person is that took it is a safe guarding issue…. Not sure how when the photo has no references to where it is taken- if I saw it outside this thread I wouldn’t know 1. Who it’s of or 2. Where it’s taken

Safeguarding issue would be Bav herself constantly posting her kids school and a lot of details about their life on her public open profile 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19

turndownforwhat

Does this mingebag ever have a fucking day off?! Won’t pay £8.50 for pop tarts for the kids even though “they love them” but will pay £6 on some shower gels and then buy herself Estée Lauder foundation but she “never normally wears it”. Why does she feel the need to go on about how much of a selfish cunt she is?!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Is she really blaming a recipe that 1000s of people have made.
And then tagging Jane too?! 😂
What's she going to do? Change the times because Bav says it didn't work?

What is the purpose of the liners? 🤔
I thought tagging Jane was really low. Horrible thing to do.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
People going on about safeguarding issues when she’s just posted a fucking picture with her mobile number and postcode 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So now I know her childrens school, DOBs, when they’re at work, the pets, the cars, the equipment in her ‘den’…. And I live 340 miles away! Well done Hannah!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18