Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know it’s social media so we don’t know the full picture. But it seems as though the children put up with a lot and are well behaved, good kids. Why shouldn’t they have the pop tarts as a treat? She is constantly putting her own wants and needs above theirs and has the audacity to say everything she does is for them. Bollocks. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
i know it’s social media so we don’t know the full picture. But it seems as though the children put up with a lot and are well behaved, good kids. Why shouldn’t they have the pop tarts as a treat? She is constantly putting her own wants and needs above theirs and has the audacity to say everything she does is for them. Bollocks. Selfish cow.
This is the one thing I will give Bav credit for.
She doesn't talk tit about her kids all over Instagram.

I've seen her in public 3 or 4 times.
2 out of those times, she was screaming at her kids to listen to her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the one thing I will give Bav credit for.
She doesn't talk tit about her kids all over Instagram.

I've seen her in public 3 or 4 times.
2 out of those times, she was screaming at her kids to listen to her.
I do have to agree with this.
My son goes to Austins old school and in his year, so I've seen her a lot. And can confirm she's a very shouty Mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bav...."be kind!!"
Also Bav.....tag a lady to tell her her recipies are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Make up will be the next obsession she spends spends spends on then just never mentions again. We have Popsy dresses, those never off duty T shirts and all the leopard print stuff. I suppose make up will always fit her unlike those things 😈
At least when she gets bigger, her makeup will still fit her face 😂

Reactions: 1
Her husband is a tube driver, they get paid very well and are getting an 8.4% pay increase effective this month
they earn a good salary but coupled with Bav’s job, they still don’t earn enough fund her spending habits. Unless my husband and I are doing something wrong…

also, I can’t picture him as a tube driver 😵💫

Reactions: 3
Why does she show off those cards! They look absolutely terrible !!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else thought the dog looked a little fearful when she shouted ‘down’ at her? Might just be me, but being a rescue dog I wouldn’t raise my voice too much

Reactions: 4
Them bleeping sunglasses. Does she realise we don’t need a selfie every time she has some stupid inane thought?

Reactions: 4
No idea but she’s got a nerve with her appalling use of capital letters… we only use them at the start of a sentence and for proper nouns Bav hun.
The dad one just makes me think of the Dom Jolly sketch when he’s got the big phone. Shouting all the words with capital letters and speaking normally when it’s a small letter. I amused myself for too long reading it and imagining Bav next to her dad shouting then stopping every other word 😂😂😂

Also do you reckon her family think “ffs another birthday, another day we have to pretend to like Hannah’s home made shite. Brace yourselves”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stuck in traffic… you forgot your disgusting glasses show the reflection of the CLEAR ROAD AHEAD OF YOU!!! what a dick head 😂
Hilarious 😂😂😂😂 those sunglasses always show when she slipped up. Like the time she said a stranger took their picture when households wernt allowed to mix but in the glasses reflection it was her parents 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.