Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say…I have a duster and I love it 😂 I feel weird admitting that after all the hate! But my husband has a Dacia too. Neither of us are elderly either 🤣

However, we both got new ones after 3 years as they said they could do us a deal, which they could. Not 1 what like old Bav. She wouldn’t be saving money by swapping a new car like hers. She just has to have everything new.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the hell changes their car this often!? BOTH cars at that.
She honestly lives on another planet. Either daddy is paying or everything is on the never never.

Can’t believe she had the audacity to say Connie can only have one hobby as they’re expensive. Mrs 75 bras, a new car every year and is constantly at the hairdressers. duck off.

Reactions: 13
I have not posted here in agggeessss but I can see that nothing has changed with old bav the butternut munter. I saw her at Willen Lake today, well I recognised her kids first, then I looked around and there she was! With her husband and her friend. She is really really piling the weight back on and really looks middle aged. Her flipping knee length tight af leggings were not flattering at all. I kind of kept looking at her from behind my sunglasses as I was making sure it was her because she looks so different in real life. She looks mid to late 40s easily. I was pretty shocked. Her husband looks so down trodden too bless him. Saw them again in the car park, she doesn't know how to smile either lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the hell changes their car this often!? BOTH cars at that.
She honestly lives on another planet. Either daddy is paying or everything is on the never never.

Can’t believe she had the audacity to say Connie can only have one hobby as they’re expensive. Mrs 75 bras, a new car every year and is constantly at the hairdressers. duck off.
Mrs 75 bras and her poor daughter, 1 hobby Connie 😂

Reactions: 6
So Bav has a card from Chris (although has to make a passive aggressive comment about it) one from Connie and one from Austin, wouldn’t one of sufficed? I might be wrong but Bav reminds me of a child, like I can imagine her birthday and Mother’s Day it has to be all about her, like I bet she has to get loads of presents from Chris and mummy and daddy or she soaks, won’t lift a finger in the house ‘cos it’s her special day’ (although let’s face it she clearly never does housework), will not doubt have to eat out and have a special cake… she reminds me a bit like a child when it comes to occasions that are for her

Reactions: 9
That card (the one that says witch) is like something my gay best friend would choose for me 🤣 my husband buys me beautiful, thoughtful cards - with appropriate humour on the appropriate occasions. Bav is just so tasteless🤢

Reactions: 6
"we are an American football family"
No you're not. Your husband plays and has done for years and you just spend your time complaining that you don't know the rules 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also deliberately picks T Shirts of teams he doesn’t like to annoy him. America football family, yeah ok Bav. Just an excuse to spend more money

Reactions: 7
"Everything I do is for them"

No its not 😂 you work to buy yourself more rubbish. You're one of the most selfish parents I know.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.