Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of Emma, if you had to be mates with one of them which would it be and why? I think at a push id have to go Emma

Emma’s a miserable twit, but Bav is an actual twit, like I don’t think Emma has actually been arsey about people/towards people. I think Emma’s food is slightly more edible looking. Emma is slightly more honest with her weight gain. Emma’s teeth aren’t furry. Emma doesn’t look like she would smell

Neither like to feed their kids much mind!
Deffo Bav, we could eat burnt butternut squash in matching t shirts that she’s created on the cricut whilst her Dad tells us his favourite Jim Davidson jokes & her mums tells me about the time they thought she was a horse at the dentists.

I mean Emma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bav deffo wants us to know she has sex, first the moaning about her coil and now sharing a video about how much loo roll you use after sex 😂 I reckon they would have really smelly sex, fag breath, dried on body odour and cheesy musty smell from their private bits 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Bav deffo wants us to know she has sex, first the moaning about her coil and now sharing a video about how much loo roll you use after sex 😂 I reckon they would have really smelly sex, fag breath, dried on body odour and cheesy musty smell from their private bits 🤮
I doubt they use loo roll or wet wipes like normal people.
I bet she rolls over picks whatever is on the floor and use that to wipe herself .
Speaking of wiping after sex,I have a friend who use a penis bowl is that normal
I ask because I am in a same sex relationship you see and there is no penises or penis bowl in my house.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet she rolls over picks whatever is on the floor and use that to wipe herself .
Speaking of wiping after sex,I have a friend who use a penis bowl is that normal
I ask because I am in a same sex relationship you see and there is no penises or penis bowl in my house.
What on earth is a penis bowl? 💀😂 I can safely say we don’t have anything of such in our house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What tf is a penis bowl? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why do we need to know this!! Fair enough share it with your partner for a laugh? But not with thousands of people! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Why do we need to know this!! Fair enough share it with your partner for a laugh? But not with thousands of people! 🤢
they forget their kids are growing and will be able to google parents names one day.
Can you imagine poor A finding pics of his stained pissy mattress that his mum shared online when he was 7yrs old or pics of his mum sat on a bed in just a bra and knickers showing off her loose skin .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I love how bavz thread has turned to us sharing how to clean up after sex 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A newer version of penis beaker? 😂😉
So it’s common then?
My friend also shared that her and the husband never have morning sex without freshening up,teeth brushed armpits and downstairs wiped
it could be a cultural/religion thing ?
l work in surgical theatres and no topic is off topic in case you were wondering how I ended getting told all this information
We were sat there in the brew room eating our dinner.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.