Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tealover

Chatty Member
Anyone see Bavs blood form? She’s such an attention seeker who even needs to see a pic of it
She literally can't do anything without alerting the gram. Like who the fuck needed to know she pawned her grandad off on her brother, arrived early to her appointment, the clinic was running 15 mins late, she forgot the list of bloods needed, Chris was going to bring the form, Chris brought the form, there's a family history of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bav is complaining of pains in her joints and the blood tests needed. Oh and I'm sure there was something about a four week wait for the bloods too. Such a drama queen. If she wasn't fannying about in her hall pretending a dress that clearly fits her is too big and taking pictures she might have actually remembered the bloody form 🤷🏻‍♀️
Soz, but she really is a next level attention seeker.

Reactions: 18

Hatefake

VIP Member
Looking at her teeth I imagine he’s happy to give it a miss 😂

She strikes me as someone who offers it up missionary only once a month with the lights off.
I imagine the only time she wraps her gnashers around his sausage is special occasions like his birthday

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
"Everything I do is for them"

No its not 😂 you work to buy yourself more rubbish. You're one of the most selfish parents I know.

SmashAndDash

Why does she post everything online?! Who needs to know that she needs to get her coil changed?😂 put your phone down and go have sex with daddy (daddy Chris 😝)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Loopybird69

VIP Member
6E9A6213-1F6C-4684-9338-019A5AEC40CB.jpeg

why is she posting this? And bav the correct saying is - “haters create rumours, fools spread them and idiots believe them” twat

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Stuck in traffic… you forgot your disgusting glasses show the reflection of the CLEAR ROAD AHEAD OF YOU!!! what a dick head 😂
Hilarious 😂😂😂😂 those sunglasses always show when she slipped up. Like the time she said a stranger took their picture when households wernt allowed to mix but in the glasses reflection it was her parents 😂😂😂

• Haha

turndownforwhat

Back-pedalling a fair few comments now but fuck me sideways, she is not in her early 30’s?! 😱😱😱 I cannot imagine being that fucking sad at her age, she’s a couple of years younger than me I think 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel much better about life right now. What a melt. Cricut yourself a fucking bin, get in it and bore off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tlb77

Wow!!!! I’m not someone who thinks it’s clever to fat shame but blimey!! The difference in these photos to the ones she posts. I’m speechless! Wow.
No fat shaming from me. I assure you I'm in no position to shame anyone on their size. But I equally don't post pictures of myself looking like I'm half the size I actually am nor have I made numerous comments about people not being able to maintain their weight like bav has

skintsocks

VIP Member
Not sure her weight has anything to do with the fact she posts pictures on the internet for the whole world to see of the bedsheets of her son who is having some issues at the moment and needs reassurance from his mum rather than Instagram exposure for anyone who will look. It'll be lovely when his friends see that.

Not sure her weight has anything to do with the fact we can all see she refuses to cook dinner for her children because they ate something at school about six hours earlier so they can have a lunchables (packet of procesed sh*te) and go to bed hungry.

Not sure her weight has anything to do with the fact she is a scruff with stinky breath and disgusting teeth married to her opposite-sex twin with the same afflictions, in a family where they all need to be labelled in the same fashion as the plastic boxes in various rooms in the house. Me mother, Me father, Me daughter (I only like pink), Me son (I only like blue and dinosaurs).

She is looking like bulbasaur though.

Who pressed my trigger button? Bit rude, it's only Tuesday.

• Haha

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Touched a nerve have we LOL. What lovely friends you have Bav, reading here/ having accounts and no doubt tattling on others. Sounds about as two faced as Butternut Bav. Maybe she needs to stop shaming her son and taking photos of his bed with piss stains on or discussing his personal problems on social media. She’s an embarrassment and what’s her husband going to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I came out of work and saw she'd posted and I was secretly disappointed at the sheer lack of quality rant. Rubbish.

Don't even know why she's kicking off though; if she wants to tuck her third tit out of the back of her top, carry on. The husband threat made me laugh. What's he going to do? A grown man in a t-shirt with some crap homemade logo on which usually states the bloody obvious (such as "I don't brush my teeth") trying to look frightening? Give your head a wobble woman.

• Haha