Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reads here, saw that photo and realised she could use it for engagement and sympathy on insta. But first she had to make up a “friend” who sent her it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Is she threatening violence or something? 😂Saying Chris will meet them at the school gates?

Nobody would go near his fag breath and manky teeth.
Meeting people at the school gates is the exact thing a bully would do…oh the irony!

What sort of a friend reads your tattle thread anyway… i would seriously be questioning that friendship!
I thought this! Why would a friend read your tattle thread let alone then share it with you 😂

Actually lol’d at the comment about safe guarding 😂
We know which school and year group her kids are in, we know their full names and DOB. We know where exactly she lives. We know what car she drives. We know where she used to work. We know where her husband works. We know the childrens medical histories. She posts live locations so people know exactly where she is at all times. She has zero clue about safe guarding!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Not going to lie, I came out of work and saw she'd posted and I was secretly disappointed at the sheer lack of quality rant. Rubbish.

Don't even know why she's kicking off though; if she wants to tuck her third tit out of the back of her top, carry on. The husband threat made me laugh. What's he going to do? A grown man in a t-shirt with some crap homemade logo on which usually states the bloody obvious (such as "I don't brush my teeth") trying to look frightening? Give your head a wobble woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like the people saying report it to the school 😂😂😂 what are they going to do?
Send out a circular, don’t take photos of peoples back fat. Love from the school 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 (we won’t name the school on here due to “safe guarding”)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I like the people saying report it to the school 😂😂😂 what are they going to do?
Send out a circular, don’t take photos of peoples back fat. Love from the school 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 (we won’t name the school on here due to “safe guarding”)
I think Bav should be reported to the school for making out she single handedly runs the PTA 🤣

As mentioned above she's got no problem shaming her own son showing the whole Internet his pissy sheets, her kids dirty messy rooms! Their every move, every holiday, what car they drive, the layout of their house etc.

YOU need parenting classes and a safeguarding course big butter ball Bav 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Bav should be reported to the school for making out she single handedly runs the PTA 🤣

As mentioned above she's got no problem shaming her own son showing the whole Internet his pissy sheets, her kids dirty messy rooms! Their every move, every holiday, what car they drive, the layout of their house etc.

YOU need parenting classes and a safeguarding course big butter ball Bav 🖕

It says a lot that we constantly question her parenting decisions and flag these safeguarding concerns.... Yet the thing she gets most offended about is a photo of her back?!
It's not a secret drone photo of her sunbathing topless ffs, it's an unedited photo of her standing still...🤨

Reactions: 14
It says a lot that we constantly question her parenting decisions and flag these safeguarding concerns.... Yet the thing she gets most offended about is a photo of her back?!
It's not a secret drone photo of her sunbathing topless ffs, it's an unedited photo of her standing still...🤨
Was it her daughter she made stay in her room alone while she had covid too?? She's a nasty nasty witch and she deserves to be brought down a peg or two. She only cares for her own feelings

Was it her daughter she made stay in her room alone while she had covid too?? She's a nasty nasty witch and she deserves to be brought down a peg or two. She only cares for her own feelings
That was disgusting and heartbreaking to watch and then a few weeks later they broke the covid rules and met up with her mum and dad away from home.

Reactions: 4
That was disgusting and heartbreaking to watch and then a few weeks later they broke the covid rules and met up with her mum and dad away from home.
She's absolutely vile. Just another example showing* what she wants is all that matters 😐

she probably still feeds her kids scraps then sits there gorging on donuts

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She has liked the comments Sarahs Creative Kitchen and Fox & Moon have left, but none of the others.
Doesn't acknowledge all of the 100s of comments she's getting from strangers only the accounts who can potentially gift her free tit.
She's not grateful for people commenting to reassure her, she feels entitled to it.

Screenshot_20220622-172323_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-172415_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
She has liked the comments Sarahs Creative Kitchen and Fox & Moon have left, but none of the others.
Doesn't acknowledge all of the 100s of comments she's getting from strangers only the accounts who can potentially gift her free tit.
She's not grateful for people commenting to reassure her, she feels entitled to it.

View attachment 1362001View attachment 1362002
They commented as they know she’s going back on SW so will spend excessive amounts on planners and SW friendly chocolate from them 😂 and she liked them for a discount. Win win

They commented as they know she’s going back on SW so will spend excessive amounts on planners and SW friendly chocolate from them 😂 and she liked them for a discount. Win win
And I’m calling it now, when she does inevitably go back on sw, she’ll post a pic of her back “for all the haters” most probably with her middle fingers up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Imagine if she reported it to the school and they went on her insta account and realised she breaches safeguarding more than anyone else.

Baffles me that people are chatting ‘safeguarding’ - she’s an adult and not a vulnerable one or anything. There’s no children in that photo. Yet I bet they all post photos of their kids in uniform with identifiable logos.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if she reported it to the school and they went on her insta account and realised she breaches safeguarding more than anyone else.

Baffles me that people are chatting ‘safeguarding’ - she’s an adult and not a vulnerable one or anything. There’s no children in that photo. Yet I bet they all post photos of their kids in uniform with identifiable logos.
I wouldn't even have known it was taken at a school event if she hadn't have stated it was at sports day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yet I've seen the kids playground and everything from what she's posted

Reactions: 8
People going on about safeguarding issues when she’s just posted a bleeping picture with her mobile number and postcode 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So now I know her childrens school, DOBs, when they’re at work, the pets, the cars, the equipment in her ‘den’…. And I live 340 miles away! Well done Hannah!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
People going on about safeguarding issues when she’s just posted a bleeping picture with her mobile number and postcode 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So now I know her childrens school, DOBs, when they’re at work, the pets, the cars, the equipment in her ‘den’…. And I live 340 miles away! Well done Hannah!
Shes thick as pig tit. If she goes back on SW are we gonna be treated to pics of her burnt butternut squashes again???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.