Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on the sofa feels like a blessing after their last manic month?
Sorry Bav, you're the one that chose to send your kids away? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously salty about her dad missing her birthday a few years ago, she’s a grown woman!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her life is so devoid of anything that she always shares weird social media memories that shouldn’t have even been posts in the first place? Like who cares.

Her father went on holiday on his ADULT daughters birthday and she somehow made it about her then shared it again years later - maaaaaate get a life. You have kids, do something with them.

Chris ‘nailed it’ with the birthday present - well it was a pretty safe bet wasn’t it. Bet she told him what to get her anyway. Bav can’t risk not getting what bav wants.

Reactions: 13
Her life is so devoid of anything that she always shares weird social media memories that shouldn’t have even been posts in the first place? Like who cares.

Her father went on holiday on his ADULT daughters birthday and she somehow made it about her then shared it again years later - maaaaaate get a life. You have kids, do something with them.

Chris ‘nailed it’ with the birthday present - well it was a pretty safe bet wasn’t it. Bet she told him what to get her anyway. Bav can’t risk not getting what bav wants.
She moans enough on Instagram about not seeing g4. So I dread to think how much she was moaning in person. Poor guy had no choice

Reactions: 7
Oh my actual god.....her dad was away for her birthday...when she is a grown adult and her dad has the right to do what he wants now?? This is awful....that poor poor women. I can't belive her dad has done this. Fancy going on holiday when you had the chance knowing it was your daughter who's in her thirty birthday. Absolutely appalling. I hope he's making up for it but showering her with hot chocolate pods and cricut supplies. I'm just in shock to be honest. Call social services!! Oh no wait....that's for abused and neglected CHILDREN. Dear God what a spoilt brat 🤣 does this top the NHS text do we think??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my actual god.....her dad was away for her birthday...when she is a grown adult and her dad has the right to do what he wants now?? This is awful....that poor poor women. I can't belive her dad has done this. Fancy going on holiday when you had the chance knowing it was your daughter who's in her thirty birthday. Absolutely appalling. I hope he's making up for it but showering her with hot chocolate pods and cricut supplies. I'm just in shock to be honest. Call social services!! Oh no wait....that's for abused and neglected CHILDREN. Dear God what a spoilt brat 🤣 does this top the NHS text do we think??
I know she looks like she's well into her 30s, but 6 years ago she would've been 27.

You can bet she made Daddy 🤢 make up for it too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's lucky to still have her dad, I've now had way more birthdays since my Dad passed than I did with him, she really doesn't live in the real world does she can't wait for the dry ass roast and the clock cake.

Reactions: 15
Those jeans that she has POURED herself into look absolutely filthy !! I see a bout of thrush coming on !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That jumper is so bloody tacky why would she think it was Instagram worthy

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the dress code for her mystery day out was hobo chic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More bras. How many does she need!
She must have at least 20 now!

Although I'm not sure how impressed I'd be if my husband told me to get ready for a day out for my birthday and it was a bra fitting 😂😂

Sounds more like she booked it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More bras. How many does she need!
She must have at least 20 now!

Although I'm not sure how impressed I'd be if my husband told me to get ready for a day out for my birthday and it was a bra fitting 😂😂

Sounds more like she booked it herself
Hahaha a surprise birthday…..bra shopping??!!😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭omg I’m dead at that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.