Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav obviously knows better than the person who created the cake recipe and is a professional baker 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I've made some of Jane's (the lady Bav is slating) recipes before and have never had a problem with any of them. Her cakes are amazing, but a bad carpenter always blames their tools it seems.

Reactions: 13
Blaming the recipe and the liners 🤣😂🤣 everyone knows you’re tit at involving anything to do with cooking/baking Bav, wouldn’t touch any of your food with a 20ft pole.

Reactions: 5
Is she really blaming a recipe that 1000s of people have made.
And then tagging Jane too?! 😂
What's she going to do? Change the times because Bav says it didn't work?

What is the purpose of the liners? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really blaming a recipe that 1000s of people have made.
And then tagging Jane too?! 😂
What's she going to do? Change the times because Bav says it didn't work?

What is the purpose of the liners? 🤔
I thought tagging Jane was really low. Horrible thing to do.

Reactions: 19
She does love to throw blame and emphasise mistakes. I wonder, rhetorically, if her her parenting approach is the same... 🙄

Reactions: 8
Does this mingebag ever have a bleeping day off?! Won’t pay £8.50 for pop tarts for the kids even though “they love them” but will pay £6 on some shower gels and then buy herself Estée Lauder foundation but she “never normally wears it”. Why does she feel the need to go on about how much of a selfish bleep she is?!

Reactions: 19
Why didn’t she just order it online if it was out of stock. For someone who doesn’t wear foundation having it there and then surely isn’t a necessity. Just order it on next day delivery. She just want to moan, the cake tin, the foundation, the kids- anything to get her going. Foundation isn’t going to do anything to help her mug anayway

Reactions: 15
If she doesn't wear foundation that much why does it have to be a £36 foundation she gets?
Plenty of foundations that are perfectly good for around £10.
The she could have easily afforded the pop tarts.
When she says things are too expensive for her kids its not because they don't have the money she just resents spending it on her kids.

Reactions: 12
Make up will be the next obsession she spends spends spends on then just never mentions again. We have Popsy dresses, those never off duty T shirts and all the leopard print stuff. I suppose make up will always fit her unlike those things 😈

Reactions: 8
Why didn’t she just order it online if it was out of stock. For someone who doesn’t wear foundation having it there and then surely isn’t a necessity. Just order it on next day delivery. She just want to moan, the cake tin, the foundation, the kids- anything to get her going. Foundation isn’t going to do anything to help her mug anayway
But she bought the Estée Lauder one from tk maxx and then went home and ordered the Charlotte Tilbury one as well so that’s what easy £70 on foundations never mind the shite overpriced B&BW shower gel but can’t buy her kids pop tarts they love. Yeah alright baz, you selfish turd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait a minute….someone else does her nails usually?!?! So why the need for a million nail varnishes and all that other kit she has?

Whoever said earlier about spending on the kids hit the nail on the head. It’s not that she can’t spend it on the kids, she just won’t. I love B&BW shower gel (an unhealthy amount 🤣🤣) but in my house the kids would be getting the pop tarts and I’d be washing in whatever is on offer in Asda this week. And I’d only buy one foundation, and I’d let the little one have two hobbies. But I’m not a twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.