Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you all remember when Bav and Mr Bav had a holiday abroad without the kids, I feel sorry for those kids

Reactions: 9
What is it with all these old slimming world accounts that think if something doesn't cling to every lump and bump that they're too big?
That's how the dress it supposed to be.

Reactions: 11
What is it with all these old slimming world accounts that think if something doesn't cling to every lump and bump that they're too big?
That's how the dress it supposed to be.
I'll translate: "I might have gained a lot of weight back, however, is not so bad.. Look, the dress is a bit big on me"

But yeah, its a wide cut, Bav. Don't lie to yourself :)
There goes another hour of horseback riding from Connie's budget #newdress

Reactions: 8
I'll translate: "I might have gained a lot of weight back, however, is not so bad.. Look, the dress is a bit big on me"

But yeah, its a wide cut, Bav. Don't lie to yourself :)
There goes another hour of horseback riding from Connie's budget #newdress
😂😂 the Dress probably cost more then her kids hobby

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Bavs blood form? She’s such an attention seeker who even needs to see a pic of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see Bavs blood form? She’s such an attention seeker who even needs to see a pic of it
She literally can't do anything without alerting the gram. Like who the duck needed to know she pawned her grandad off on her brother, arrived early to her appointment, the clinic was running 15 mins late, she forgot the list of bloods needed, Chris was going to bring the form, Chris brought the form, there's a family history of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bav is complaining of pains in her joints and the blood tests needed. Oh and I'm sure there was something about a four week wait for the bloods too. Such a drama queen. If she wasn't fannying about in her hall pretending a dress that clearly fits her is too big and taking pictures she might have actually remembered the bloody form 🤷🏻‍♀️
Soz, but she really is a next level attention seeker.

Reactions: 18
Shes always showing us her bags of platelets 😂 as for that dress not so much a bit big and Comfy more a bit big and frumpy

Shes always showing us her bags of platelets 😂 as for that dress not so much a bit big and Comfy more a bit big and frumpy
Big and frumpy like Mrs Bav herself! I’m still fuming about the post where she was going to have to talk to connie about choosing between dancing and horse riding!! What a poor parent

She’s such a sad bastard. Hairdresser flogged her the new it-product and she thinks she’s part of some special club always banging on about it and tagging the company.

The photo of the blood form was peak ‘check into hospital on Facebook then refuse to elaborate when people say u ok Hun?’. Wouldnt put it past her to fabricate symptoms of something because she hasn’t had enough attention lately.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.