Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I birthday bra shopping, can't wait till she goes for root canal for mothers day. Thank goodness for her friends throwing her a tea party😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd imagine she needed new bras as the others didn't fit her anymore.... I don't think the changing room pic was particularly flattering but then who in their right mind would post something like that on Insta and Facebook in the 1st place 🤷

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220313_200040.jpg

4 bras 2 montha ago. Now 3 more... All basic, plain bras. She is either gaining weight very fast or she is insane🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, another gift for the kids...making them a hoarder like herself. Still, no funds for a beautiful and meaningful hobby for Connie. Sad!

Reactions: 9
“Then we went for lunch where my parents, brother and nephew were waiting as a surprise” REALLY?! A surprise. As she she nothing without her family, I’d imagine it wasn’t that much of a surprise at all. In fact. I’d say she organised it along with her G-Bore tickets and her new bras. She’s such a boring bastard.

Reactions: 3
33 years old and she's managed to stay up till 10pm go Bav 😂
Mr Bav isn't wearing too well what has she do e to him🙄

I don't understand her obsession with that group, they weren't even good. She obviously wants to be a bravissimo model, after slimming world never noticed her begging to be the cover model. And that house is stinking. Her teeth are stinking. And her husband is just as bad imo. Kids probably had the best two weeks of their life - no sharing a pancake for tea!

Reactions: 9
She's just so weird. I think I'd be offended if my husband booked me a bra fitting. I'd think he was trying to tell me something!

It doesn't matter how much money they spend, everything around them looks smelly and tit

Reactions: 15
The in bed selfie. Wonder if tonight is the annual bumping uglies night for one last birthday “surprise”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
New to this thread…. Hiya! Why would anyone take pics of themselves at a bra fitting, post them online and why would this be a gift? It’s like going to M&S to buy your knickers if someone got me pants or bras for my bday present I’d be really hacked off. She is a very very strange lady.

So much to unpack… the gorilla picture! the bottle holder! The bras! What the actual duck 😂 can’t believe Bav is only 2 years older than me she acts about 50

• Haha
My husband wouldn’t buy me a bra fitting for my birthday even if I asked for one? It isn’t a nice gift or a nice day out. It’s something you do because you need to. It isn’t a birthday event. She’s so weird.

I think the bravissimo thing is like the k18, the stamp thing, the seasonings and the fruit roll ups. It’s her desperately spending £100s of pounds and maniacally tagging the companies essentially begging them to feature her on their account, therefore gaining more attention from strangers and thinking she’s ‘pals’ with a brand??
Ironically if they did feature her, they’d just send more people to this thread.

My husband wouldn’t buy me a bra fitting for my birthday even if I asked for one? It isn’t a nice gift or a nice day out. It’s something you do because you need to. It isn’t a birthday event. She’s so weird.

I think the bravissimo thing is like the k18, the stamp thing, the seasonings and the fruit roll ups. It’s her desperately spending £100s of pounds and maniacally tagging the companies essentially begging them to feature her on their account, therefore gaining more attention from strangers and thinking she’s ‘pals’ with a brand??
Ironically if they did feature her, they’d just send more people to this thread.
She was featured on their Instagram, website ect.
And even in store. Because she did an interview for them years ago and it was played in their stores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.