Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
My husband wouldn’t buy me a bra fitting for my birthday even if I asked for one? It isn’t a nice gift or a nice day out. It’s something you do because you need to. It isn’t a birthday event. She’s so weird.

I think the bravissimo thing is like the k18, the stamp thing, the seasonings and the fruit roll ups. It’s her desperately spending £100s of pounds and maniacally tagging the companies essentially begging them to feature her on their account, therefore gaining more attention from strangers and thinking she’s ‘pals’ with a brand??
Ironically if they did feature her, they’d just send more people to this thread.
She was featured on their Instagram, website ect.
And even in store. Because she did an interview for them years ago and it was played in their stores

WhatABore

VIP Member
She likes to say they are a football family, but after YEARS of Chris playing she has no clue what's going on. I mean, anyone by now would have gotten an idea.. its been years ffs. Why is she even going as she bitches most of the time about it?!
The past 6 months or so are the first she's ever posted going. I've followed her for 5 or so years. Maybe more 🤔

oodielover

Does anyone think they’ve somehow come into some money?👀 when people were asking when they were doing renovations the answer was always we can’t afford it then all of a sudden new bathroom, new kitchen and I’m sure she’s decorated the living room? Bathroom alone ain’t cheap, cost us about £4,000 an ours is tiny. Especially with all the crap she buys they can’t have been saving much

Or the bank of Daddy has dipped into his pocket
He had two relatives pass away and whose house sold. Could be inheritance.

Karliz

VIP Member
What's with all the baking all of a sudden is she turning into a feeder or is s it a new wee side hustle now that the masks are over🤔

Hatefake

VIP Member
She deffo won’t be doing number 2 though, it’s the kids and kids alone responsibility to tidy in that house, hence why it’s a shit hole. She will do plenty of the last one though as she only ever does stuff for her own benefit 😂

So now she needs a chart to remind her to
‘Hug your child for no reason’
Wow. Just wow.

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
That dress (wrinkled or not) isn’t work wear for a professional office. I wouldn’t wear it to work (well ever) but you know.
TBH yeh it looks like holiday wear but it probably is acceptable work wear these days. Since covid workwear seems a bit more lax. I work for a professional finance company (99.9% of the time from home thankfully) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see people wearing things like that. At least her boobs are covered 🤷‍♀️