Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why the fuck would u fork out for a new kitchen & not get the ceiling/artex skimmed & change the horrendous ceiling light 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mumoftoomany

Her moaning about her back being agony. Chris fell out a tree she laughed and took pics and videos of him in agony and complained about the NHS. Double standards much

Reactions: 16

Karliz

VIP Member
She's lucky to still have her dad, I've now had way more birthdays since my Dad passed than I did with him, she really doesn't live in the real world does she can't wait for the dry ass roast and the clock cake.

Reactions: 15

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Why would you boast on getting a new car when it's a dacia?
(Sorry not Sorry if you have one)

I feel like I have to constantly say this about Bav recently.

READ THE ROOM BAV!

There ate people dying, running away with a bag from their homes because of war, people struggling to feed their children and themselves, people losing their homes, their cars and jobs.

I cannot with this woman!

Uhhmazing

I came here to say this…

WHO GIVES A STUFF THAT YOUR HUSBAND HAS LOST HIS GLASSES!!!!!!

But don’t worry guys, he has found them now…

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's just so weird. I think I'd be offended if my husband booked me a bra fitting. I'd think he was trying to tell me something!

It doesn't matter how much money they spend, everything around them looks smelly and shit

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I like the people saying report it to the school 😂😂😂 what are they going to do?
Send out a circular, don’t take photos of peoples back fat. Love from the school 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 (we won’t name the school on here due to “safe guarding”)

• Haha
  • Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Is she seriously salty about her dad missing her birthday a few years ago, she’s a grown woman!

• Haha
  • Wow

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just order it online if it was out of stock. For someone who doesn’t wear foundation having it there and then surely isn’t a necessity. Just order it on next day delivery. She just want to moan, the cake tin, the foundation, the kids- anything to get her going. Foundation isn’t going to do anything to help her mug anayway

turndownforwhat

“Wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone, well maybe those trolls”

A) Keep on wishing hun 😘
B) Only trolls in your eyes cause you’re called out for your behaviour to your kids, your shithole of a house, your poor hygiene and your shit crafting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14