Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trying to justify her weight gain amd obvious attention seeking, think she enjoyed the pity party from the photos posted here and wants that again 😂
Funny how since she was outed on here, she's acknowledged that she's stacked on the weight. It's really stupid to do that when obvs you'll be seen IRL

Reactions: 5
Not sure her weight has anything to do with the fact she posts pictures on the internet for the whole world to see of the bedsheets of her son who is having some issues at the moment and needs reassurance from his mum rather than Instagram exposure for anyone who will look. It'll be lovely when his friends see that.

Not sure her weight has anything to do with the fact we can all see she refuses to cook dinner for her children because they ate something at school about six hours earlier so they can have a lunchables (packet of procesed sh*te) and go to bed hungry.

Not sure her weight has anything to do with the fact she is a scruff with stinky breath and disgusting teeth married to her opposite-sex twin with the same afflictions, in a family where they all need to be labelled in the same fashion as the plastic boxes in various rooms in the house. Me mother, Me father, Me daughter (I only like pink), Me son (I only like blue and dinosaurs).

She is looking like bulbasaur though.

Who pressed my trigger button? Bit rude, it's only Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes me laugh how she blames her weight gain on lockdown though.
The only place she ever used to leave the house for was shopping anyway and she still did that constantly several times a week to the supermarkets all over the place.

So I don't see how lockdown caused her to gain weight when it was no different to her daily life before.
She was still going out for walks and everything with her parents too when we weren't supposed to. Although claims she wasn't but the reflections gave it away 😂

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh how she blames her weight gain on lockdown though.
The only place she ever used to leave the house for was shopping anyway and she still did that constantly several times a week to the supermarkets all over the place.

So I don't see how lockdown caused her to gain weight when it was no different to her daily life before.
She was still going out for walks and everything with her parents too when we weren't supposed to. Although claims she wasn't but the reflections gave it away 😂
No chance she piled it on after lockdown she's a liar

Reactions: 1
Tell us you have a seriously tit hairdresser without telling us you have a seriously tit hairdresser 😳

My friends got a rabbit & the straw it eats is in better condition than her hair, and that bleeping stupid face, give ya bloody head a wobble woman, you are a mess!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That face! You are in your 30’s hun what are you doing?
She thinks it’s cute and endearing doesn’t she? She honestly looks 50. She’s so weird.

Reactions: 11
That hair!!!! Such awful condition for someone who goes the hairdressers as much as her!! So dry and straw like. And so ageing!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand her latest post… Does she work with sweets? Is she working with her feet up? Does she work at Whipsnade??
The sweets were from her her sister in law.
And the Whipsnade is just her wallpaper with the kids 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder what posts she's trying to hide 🤔
Possibly the ones where she was an absolute witch about anyone who put any weight back on after being on slimming world. First to complain when anyone points anything out about the absolute state of her now though. Smelly cowbag.

Edited to say that I've just remembered about all those times she complained about not being on the front of the SW magazine. She's more likely to be on take a break with one of those headlines about getting home from work to find her husband shagging the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Possibly the ones where she was an absolute witch about anyone who put any weight back on after being on slimming world. First to complain when anyone points anything out about the absolute state of her now though. Smelly cowbag.

Edited to say that I've just remembered about all those times she complained about not being on the front of the SW magazine. She's more likely to be on take a break with one of those headlines about getting home from work to find her husband shagging the dog.
Poor dog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell us you have a seriously tit hairdresser without telling us you have a seriously tit hairdresser 😳

My friends got a rabbit & the straw it eats is in better condition than her hair, and that bleeping stupid face, give ya bloody head a wobble woman, you are a mess!
The faces she pulls though! Why!! 🤯

Reactions: 2
She's an absolute disgrace. Not only has she posted before about her son having a bed wetting issue, but now she's posting a picture of her and the kids at Costco and then a picture of the trolley with a box of 'Drynites' and captioned the picture 'Really only came for dog food and nappies"

That poor boy has absolutely no privacy. I'm sure some of his school friends will see this and imagine the teasing and bullying he'll get at school.

I can't work out if she's incredibly stupid or if she really just doesn't give a tit about anyone except herself :mad:

Screenshot_20220710-120912_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What is is about these bloody people and over sharing about their kids.
KHM posting pics of her kids tit. Feebs posting EVERYTHING about her kids.
Do they not understand that once it’s on the World Wide Web it’s there FOREVER !
Idiots. The lot of em.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not even like it's just a bunch of random people on the Internet.
Can guarantee loads of parents follow her too as she always shares her Instagram on the ptfa page and visa versa.
And some parents aren't that nice and will happily their child about it/classmates

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.