Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karliz

VIP Member
Ptfa chair not just member but chair ffs I bet she has that on her CV along with platelet giver, 3 hour shift worker, nfl wife, mask maker(not wearer) food cremator, housework dodging, butternut squash loving mother of 2 kids, 2 dogs (one rescued from Romania) and a cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She's an absolute idiot just seen this comment though. May hit a nerve.
She's a cunt. It's that simple.

A much needed bath suggests that poor girl hasnt had a wash or hair wash in 10 days either.

She has used the whole of this pandemic to meet her selfish needs.

Posts at the beginning about her Grandad was elderly and alone but she refused to visit him because it would be breaking the rules. I pointed out several times no rules would be broken because it was at the time where you could buddy up with another household if that person was vulnerable and alone. She replied with No, I'm not doing that as it's illegal to drive more than an hour away"

She then cashed in on face masks by making and selling them (no doubt they stunk of fags, dog, grease and sweat) but absolutely insisted it was for the greater good.

Went away with her parents during the period where you shouldn't have but insisted they went alone, despite the reflection in her sunglasses of her buck toothed Mom taking the pictures.

Went to London, mingled like crazy and didnt wear a face mask on the bus because no one else was, despite people in her picture wearing them but then locks Connie in her room for 10 days and continues to work and shop everyday and doesnt even allow her to wash. I reckon she hasnt brushed her teeth in all that time either.

She has tested everyday and is going to continue for another 7 days because she cuddled her daughter a few hours early?

Bev, fuck right off now you absolute fucking melt. You work in a shit job for 3 hours day and prioritised this and traipsing round shops for shit you don't need over the welfare and emotional needs of your young daughter. Let that sink in, you let a girl who was diagnosed with covid be alone without cuddles or comfort or being washed. Your wage wont be a significant contribution to the household income been as you are bank rolled by both of your Daddies (you know, your biological Dad and your Husband who you like to refer to as Daddy) you should have stepped up as a fucking Mother and taken the ten days off to be with Connie a d allowed her to be in close contact with you, you heartless twat.

I hope you do feel bad that you left her at such a vulnerable and frightening time for her and I hope you feel guilty about it every single day except you won't because the only thing you comprehend and acknowledge are your own selfish wants.

Again, cunt.

I am so confused why she hasn’t cuddled her daughter for 8 days? If you live in the same house then the risk is still there regardless if you touch or not. She also works in a supermarket so probably comes across lots of infected people. Utterly bizarre.
Not only not cuddled her, made her stay in her room for 8 days and had no contact other than eating her dinner on the landing while Connie ate in her bedroom doorway.

But don't worry, she carried on with her job and PTA and visiting loads and loads of shops so all is good

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
How can she be in bed for 7pm if she has a job and kids and a house and husband plus dogs... Wtf. I don't get to bed til midnight. By the time you get in and feed the kids,bath them,clean the house,get the washing on and walk the dogs,watch TV or play with the kids,spend time with hubby.... How is she in bed by 7pm? That's when I'm usually cooking tea. As for pta I don't care who I offend but if you are on the pta you need to get a life. Pta mums are pure cunts. I know them. I hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fanaff

VIP Member
Fuck me, Bav posts every single time she goes to work 😂 but is pissed off people are posting about returning to work. Salty stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Karliz

VIP Member
If the pair of them gave up the fags both kids could be at different clubs 5 days a week.

Reactions: 21

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
As a teacher of many years, I am genuinely concerned that her PTFA workload is seemingly considerably higher than my teacher workload. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GossBoss

VIP Member
Who even takes a pic of themselves trying on bras 🤷 If she could eat herself she would, so self centred

Reactions: 19

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Who the hell buys four new bras from a place as expensive as Bravissimo due to weight gain? I’ve gained weight in the past and bought a couple of the cheapest bras possible to wear until I shifted the timber! So wasteful, unless she’s planning to stay that size.

tealover

Chatty Member
Also how wonderful that they’re in a situation where everything can be immediately replaced and a new carpet laid. But noooo it’s the worlds worst disaster ever cos it means she has to do stuff instead of sitting on her arse avoiding her kids.
So is Chris having to work tonight and then stay awake all day to do more stuff?
He never seems to sleep 🤔
To be fair staying out of the marital bed would be my goal too if I was married to Bav.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
What a dick. No one is saying there is anything wrong with sharing medical conditions to make them less ‘taboo’ AS AN ADULT. You are a parent. Your child cannot consent to his bed wetting and medical conditions being shared to your 25k followers. Even if he says he doesn’t mind. You’re the adult. You need to safeguard your child. Make the (correct) decisions for his well-being. That means not sharing this information even if the CHILD says they don’t mind. How does she not get this? All for some ‘likes’ from strangers on the internet you pathetic excuse for a grown woman.

She craves attention from strangers so much that she will put her own kids well-being after that. How sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

WhatABore

VIP Member
"had enough of back to work tomorrow" posts.
Mmm can guarantee those people were working all those years when you weren't though love. And probably work full time, not 4 hours a day.

Reactions: 17