Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute, she was feeding her kids? Must of been a weekend then as they don’t get a proper dinner in the week

This is what I kept commenting on before that I don't agree with. When they were all having takeaway and stuff and she was constantly having a different meal to them or just not eating at all.
I personally think it gives your own kids issues when they see you not eating whilst everyone else is or eating different meals to them constantly.
Especially when they get to the age of asking questions and realising

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hilarious .... have a read and laugh out loud like I did 🤣
Yeah, she NEVER prioritises herself, she ALWAYS thinks about others and never herself. And the 4 hour shifts she does at Sainsburys are just amazing and how she dedicates herself to ensuring the people in her town are fed and how she ensures the local school benefit from all her fundraising and effort on the PTA (namely clearing a cupboard out, making hoodies and selling doughnuts).

Let's all worship at the feet of the Queen of Burnt Butternut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 nights out this week with both her 'Daddies' did she make that mask from a discarded bravissimo and her cricut.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God bav pack it in with the cricut everything you make looks tit. Go b&m or home bargains like everyone else to buy your gift tags 🖕🏻

Reactions: 10
God bav pack it in with the cricut everything you make looks tit. Go b&m or home bargains like everyone else to buy your gift tags 🖕🏻
That would be so much cheaper and considering tags and cards end up in the bin, what’s the point!

That would be so much cheaper and considering tags and cards end up in the bin, what’s the point!
I recycle mine, if the labels been written on I add one myself and regift it 🙆‍♀️ , love a bit of recycling of paper/bags if they're still decent

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she spends so much time locked away doing this crap during the hours her kids are awake instead of spending quality time with them. And dragging them round the shops doesn’t class as quality time, Bav.

Reactions: 4
Literally all she does is shop, work so0o0o many hours, go to bed at 7pm and sit in that craft room. When does she spend any time with her kid or husband? It’s so weird.

Literally all she does is shop, work so0o0o many hours, go to bed at 7pm and sit in that craft room. When does she spend any time with her kid or husband? It’s so weird.
Sorry did you forget that when she’s not working really long hours, she is helping others. That’s all she does, work and help others…oh and go to shows and concerts and does crafting and shopping and moaning and eating but honestly, every free moment she is helping others so feel sorry for her massive gurning face please

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes she wants to swear and scream but she gets there in the end. What the actual hell bav...no one has told you to make those ridiculous present tags!! You can literally pop to the shop and buy them...you don't need to 'stress' yourself out by making more pointless tat. Spend time with you kids instead! Never have I heard a grown women want to 'personlize stuff as much as her it's so weird!

Reactions: 9
Just had a look, that could have easily be done by hand, no fancy machine needed,if she really insists... So much time spent on tat, though.. I'm all about DIY, but within reason. Why not make a doll or clothes for a doll or some art projects together with the kids? She only drags them shopping, so sad.

Reactions: 2
Omg if you didn’t think Bav’s hair could get any shitter… it just has. I swear even my nan would class it as old fashioned

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.