Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be in bed for 7pm if she has a job and kids and a house and husband plus dogs... Wtf. I don't get to bed til midnight. By the time you get in and feed the kids,bath them,clean the house,get the washing on and walk the dogs,watch TV or play with the kids,spend time with hubby.... How is she in bed by 7pm? That's when I'm usually cooking tea. As for pta I don't care who I offend but if you are on the pta you need to get a life. Pta mums are pure cunts. I know them. I hate them.
Clean the house? Have you seen her house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she be in bed for 7pm if she has a job and kids and a house and husband plus dogs... Wtf. I don't get to bed til midnight. By the time you get in and feed the kids,bath them,clean the house,get the washing on and walk the dogs,watch TV or play with the kids,spend time with hubby.... How is she in bed by 7pm? That's when I'm usually cooking tea. As for pta I don't care who I offend but if you are on the pta you need to get a life. Pta mums are pure cunts. I know them. I hate them.
Never met anyone on the PTA who isnt a bleep to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that sounds awesome!!
It’s lovely. And special. But then there are the days ( weeks) when even getting to and from home are really hard( i love literally on the beach. In wales. Imagine the snow. And the hill down to the beach. So not all perfect. Wouldn’t move though. In the summer I win every competition. !!

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have to mention how many hours she works? I can’t imagine daily posting working 8.30-5 again 🙄🙄 seriously working is pretty normal get over it

Reactions: 14
Things no one cares about - her scrunched up face or the amount of hours she occasionally works. Why does she think she’s special or hard done by??

Reactions: 10
Ohh how I've missed the manicure videos she used to do, her life is so much more interesting now she works 9 hour shifts😂

Reactions: 2
How much shopping can these people do ? Put the vouchers away, save them up for when you actually need something. Those poor kids dragged through shops as if they enjoy it. Stick on a coat and get out for a walk🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She obviously can't be arsed being in her horrible house, she moans about working has a day off straight off to the shops to buy more leopard print. Shame she didn't get any vouchers for B&Q

Reactions: 3
Why does she tell the world how many hours she's works a day and how many bags of yellow gunk she donates. Also the constant wrinkle face and constant pics of lateral flow tests and vaccine posts. Who gives a duck? Why would your followers want to know? What the duck has she dressed Connie in Jesus Christ that poor kid

Reactions: 12
Surprises me how many she’s has, can’t imagine she changes them much, we all know hygiene/cleaning isn’t her strong point
A bra for everyday she moans about working
Not that it matters, it’s more the fact she isn’t honest, but she’s deffo put some weight back on

Reactions: 6
Who even takes a pic of themselves trying on bras 🤷 If she could eat herself she would, so self centred

Reactions: 19
Lovely to see her in her bra - why?? I know what bra shopping looks like I don’t need to see her in one.

also why is she bemoaning people who disagree with her for not liking her posts? Why would they like them if they disagree with her? Is she off her head.

Wonder if she's been reading here then? Or someone has messaged her.
Also, if she's saying her cup size has stayed the same but she's gone up a band then get cup size has also increased as a G cup for example is not the same in every band size. She's not actually making that clear though .... apologies I sound a geek but it really winds me up when people say *oh I'm an e cup* or whatever, cup size is irrelevant without the band size 🤷

This is what I mean

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.