Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy twit is annoyed she hasn’t had covid cos she wants a week off work. How insensitive and out of touch. I dislike her.

Everything she says is just about herself and how she can sit on her arse more or work less. Even if it’s to the detriment of other people.

Reactions: 15
This is crazy. seriously....who would think all this tacky tit she makes on that bloody cricut looks good? That bag she's made 🤮 good lord...it's something a 13 year old would wear! It's beyond naff, and the slogan on it about having an attitude? Sums her right up!

Also....I'd hate to think of the time when bav slammed the NHS for not personalising (everything in her life is personlised)her daughter's text and talking to her in a 'robotic' way ever gets forgotten. So can we please bring that up every so often? Too good not to ever talk about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lazy twit is annoyed she hasn’t had covid cos she wants a week off work. How insensitive and out of touch. I dislike her.

Everything she says is just about herself and how she can sit on her arse more or work less. Even if it’s to the detriment of other people.
That story really annoyed me too 🤬 I’ve still got covid after 8 days and I feel fortunate to have not been very poorly but it still wasn’t much fun. Ive been stuck in my house and staying away from my partner for the last 8 days. Why she’d want to spend 7+ days in that scruffy hovel of a house is beyond me.

Reactions: 7

Bet all the people who died wish they didn’t have it…

Reactions: 9
She could have spent the week off when her daughter had it rather than forcing the poor child to isolate on her own

Reactions: 12
If she does get it you can bet your life she wont be banished to the bedroom for a week !!!
Lazy , vile , selfish cow.

If she does get it let's hope it's when the bathrooms being done and the water and electricity are switched off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fancy moaning (again) because your child wakes up feeling unwell crying for mummy 🙄
And from the sound of it....Still going to work so either leaving child with another relative or sending to school poorly. Just to go to work. And then moan how tired she is.

And from the sound of it....Still going to work so either leaving child with another relative or sending to school poorly. Just to go to work. And then moan how tired she is.
They'll be left with their Dad because once again, he won't be allowed to sleep.

Who moans about their child being ill though.
She's probably been in bed since 7pm anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she fell out with ‘enjoyingbeingemma’ because they were in constant competition of who can moan the most 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why people like Bav have children. If you are too selfish to do the basics as a mother just don’t have them!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.