Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bavs latest picture, what princess wants, princess gets… actually Bav I can imagine all Connie wants is a cuddle and a happy meal, not being aboilished to her bedroom for 10 days straight and and your burnt offerings of a roast dinner. Did anyone see the food around the rim of the ninja when she’s just put the chicken in? Swear it can’t be washed from its last use

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bavs latest picture, what princess wants, princess gets… actually Bav I can imagine all Connie wants is a cuddle and a happy meal, not being aboilished to her bedroom for 10 days straight and and your burnt offerings of a roast dinner. Did anyone see the food around the rim of the ninja when she’s just put the chicken in? Swear it can’t be washed from its last use
It needs a good wipe! Full of grease and crumbs. I feel so sorry and cross for her poor little girl

It's the weekend so get in and cuddle connie.
But she needs to go shopping...again 🙄

I know she's double vaccinated so doesn't have to isolate. And I can understand still having to work... BUT I don't understand how anyone can think it's acceptable to go and possibly spread Covid to go shopping 🤬

I get she's lf testing, but i know from experience it can be showing negative for days on a lf test but still be positive on a pcr

Selfish woman

Reactions: 8
She takes Austin out shopping gets him to pose in front of the Christmas decorations leaving Mr Bav I presume looking after Connie like he must of been doing all week as she's been doing her really early shifts in Sainsbury's as per. I hope he gets a day off tomorrow such a weird family.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s different as I’m in wales. But my husband tested positive today. I’ve been told That it’s recommended that I self isolate until in get a negative test as do the whole household. It’s not mandatory. But still, it’s the right thing to do How is she off shopping etc? Makes no sense. Unless it’s different in England?

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s different as I’m in wales. But my husband tested positive today. I’ve been told That it’s recommended that I self isolate until in get a negative test as do the whole household. It’s not mandatory. But still, it’s the right thing to do How is she off shopping etc? Makes no sense. Unless it’s different in England?
It would be common sense to do that 😂

I don't know if they've got exact rules for it. But you wouldnt think "Oh someone in my house has Covid, let's go spread it" like Bav.
Who seems to think that just because she doesn't have it, she can't spread it.
Especially when the LFT arent 100% reliable!

So Bav won’t give Connie a cuddle but must get pretty close to her to do the lateral flow. Least maternal mum ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just saw her incinerated roast and the first thing to pop up on my grid
IMG_20211121_132715.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Posting pictures of herself crying cuddling Connie after making her isolate all week - that poor girl
This has made me fuming. She’s not cuddled her child for 8 days and the first thing she wants to do is get the phone out and take selfies of her ‘crying’ for Instagram? That says it all. What bleeping mother would behave like she does? She’s cruel and callous.

Reactions: 16
It’s bad she’s even done it at all, but to now give her a hug 2 days before her isolation ends means the actual 8 days of isolating her she may as well not of done it at all (again I don’t think she should of). I bet there jobs round the house that need doing so she’s letting Connie do them, can’t remember if it was her or Austin that was listed on the chores list to pick up the dogs poo

I think she’s deleted the comment. I’m sure we’re in for an aggressive post about it though, like usual.

Reactions: 5
She normally writes a salty comment back, I guess this time where she knows she hasn’t a leg to stand on it was easier to delete

I think she’s deleted the comment. I’m sure we’re in for an aggressive post about it though, like usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.