Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much space do they need!
A 4 door wardrobe just for Connie, a full size bookshelf each and a 16 square kallax EACH which I'd imagine is full, with stuff on top too!

Reactions: 4
She's got to be the only person who revamps a room and the after picture looks like it should be the before picture
No idea of space and proportions. Looks like a temporary dumb of furniture. Also, 2 big boxes on top of the closet.

I wonder if its just the kids stuff in there... Also, no desk?

Reactions: 3
That’s quite a depressing uninspiring room for a little girl, especially when that’s the “after” picture! Yes not everyone has the funds to make really gorgeous rooms for their kids but personally I would rather my kids’ rooms look amazing and do without things myself, especially needless purchases like a cricut or a £100 hot chocolate making machine 🙄 She’s so selfish! And it’s the sense of importance she has about everything thinking she’s done a great job, maybe just don’t show people the girl’s underwhelming room if you don’t want criticism? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How much space do they need!
A 4 door wardrobe just for Connie, a full size bookshelf each and a 16 square kallax EACH which I'd imagine is full, with stuff on top too!
I think the wardrobe is for both kids as the boy doesn’t have a wardrobe in his room!
I mean hot kids room still look like tit, poorly decorated and it shows bav has no taste haha

Brain in overtime planning the day ahead?? Just that you have to tidy a bathroom? duck me.
I wish that was the most stressful thing going on in my life. She doesn’t live on this planet. Probably just make one of the daddies do it for her.

Reactions: 11
How much stuff has she got in her bathroom that she needs to plan on clearing it out and that it’s keeping her awake?!

Reactions: 7
Her husband works nights so she will basically let him come home from work and do all the jobs, whilst she takes photos, poses with her stupid scrunched up face or hides in her craft room. Poor guy

Reactions: 6
Spent today making even more utter shite to fill the hovel with. That leopard print bag about having attitude 😩 grow up bav.

Reactions: 8
Fancy spending your saturday in a separate room making crap rather than spending time with your kids

Reactions: 13
Probably going to have a leopard print bath tub, sink and toilet with bright pink walls

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.