Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay I hope she starts posting more of her burnt offerings
I missed them
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"had enough of back to work tomorrow" posts.
Mmm can guarantee those people were working all those years when you weren't though love. And probably work full time, not 4 hours a day.

Reactions: 17
duck me, Bav posts every single time she goes to work 😂 but is pissed off people are posting about returning to work. Salty stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My god she’s acting like she’s the only
Person ever to have a boiler pack inS ffs depressed - she makes a mockery of the word.

Reactions: 4
My god she’s acting like she’s the only
Person ever to have a boiler pack inS ffs depressed - she makes a mockery of the word.
Maybe if they'd have started spending money on upgrading the property in the 1st place they wouldn't have all this mess now .. and you're not telling me that the rad has all of a sudden leaked, for it to come through the ceiling like that it is a slow drip, they didn't even notice the carpet was wet?
But then as she doesn't hoover anywhere I doubt she would've. Clearly doesn't bleed/check her rads annually either 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is it bad I literally just can’t feel sorry for her? She’s so salty towards people I feel like this is almost a bit of karma. How could she not know about her son’s carpet, surely she must have smelt the damp? Although she’s not exactly big on housework

Reactions: 9
She’s ‘depressed’. duck off love. Be grateful you have a job, a roof over your head and that the radiator and boiler will be fixed. Absolutely tone deaf as usual. Yet if anyone points it out she will yell BE KIND!1!!1.

She’s the least kind and compassionate woman I’ve ever seen. I’ve said it tonnes of times - her nastiness shows in her nasty face.

Reactions: 15
I never , EVER feel sorry for this woman. She is the most self centred , selfish person I have ever known. Perhaps if she didn’t constantly spend money on pointless tat , new phones , Bra’s etc and actually invested it in a nice home for her family this wouldn’t of happened.
She has no idea ( or just doesn’t care ) about people who genuinely struggle every day.
Horrible woman.

Reactions: 14
She posts more on her stories these days, presumably to stop the negative comments on her posts 🙄

Reactions: 5
She posts more on her stories these days, presumably to stop the negative comments on her posts 🙄
She puts them on FB stories as well, probably for the same reason

Look how wet that floor is, here house must absolutely stink as standard if she couldn't smell that amount of wet in the room 😳 Poor boy sleeping with all that moisture in the room

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh that radiator leak couldn’t have happened to a better person. She deserves all she bloody gets. She’s one of the most selfish people I’ve come across, she and her husband and children live in an absolute hovel but she spends money on dyson air wraps, cricut shite, new phones, new cars, new Apple watches. She bleeping disgusts me. Creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Considering the mould on the carpet and ceiling below that isn’t something that has just happened. Shows how little she cleans or pays any attention to the house.

That house is a hovel, got plenty of money and time for her hobbies at the detriment of her poor kids.

Reactions: 10
For goodness sake those stupid peace signs she does!! What is she a 13 year old girl? My life, it's so cringeworthy! Also she has the most boring awful dress sense ( all that leopard print) yet shows off her style in the mirror thinking it's nice. It all looks so cheap and tacky

Reactions: 8
So they had a leak.. And it required 2 cars worth of new stuff from IKEA? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.