Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where on earth did she get the idea that locking her daughter away was ok its inhumane and frankly traumatizing

Reactions: 8
Did the hug really happen though if you don't get a pic for the gram🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Mother of the fricking year behaviour right there alright!! We should probably all stand on the doorstep and clap for her tonight.

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad someone put that comment (even though she deleted it). It said everything we’ve all said and thought. Always been a selfish head who puts herself before her kids or husband. She’s vile.

It think it’s absolutely despicable that she isolated that poor child for 8 days. I honestly can’t get over it my heart is broken for her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did the poor child not even have a bath hair washed for the entire isolation 🙄

Reactions: 4
Did the poor child not even have a bath hair washed for the entire isolation 🙄
From looking at the state of her filthy house, it wouldn’t surprise me that poor girl was left alone, no fresh bedding changes or little pick me ups like clean jammys or washing her hair…

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Nope on all the pics her hair was a mess as it had been the whole of her isolating. 8 days with out hugs etc would break any normal person. I know they say isolate away but no way would I make my 7 year old isolate in her room on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I would risk getting it rather than hiding my child away. Poor thing must have been bored shitless and really lonely. I don't understand the whole isolating thing. She would of been touching things when she went to the bathroom etc so keeping her away isn't exactly 100 percent safe so why do it?just cruel. They would of been in contact with her before she tested positive as can't imagine they caught it the second she was infected so again.... what's the point? What would they have done if she was poorly with it? Let her suffer alone?? Just awful

Reactions: 14
I am so confused why she hasn’t cuddled her daughter for 8 days? If you live in the same house then the risk is still there regardless if you touch or not. She also works in a supermarket so probably comes across lots of infected people. Utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Posting pictures of herself crying cuddling Connie after making her isolate all week - that poor girl
Hasn’t cuddled her all week, hasn’t even given her a bath til today it seems? Yikes. If my daughter tested positive I’d rather stay home and isolate for two weeks than leave her alone in her room, no attention or cuddles or baths. I have no words for this woman

im still incredibly bitter about the nhs text thing. She lives in cuckoo land. I work for the nhs and we are spread so f****ing thin right now. In what world would we have the resources, money and time to send different texts out to children or whatever it is she wanted. She really thinks the world revolves around her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had covid and me and my boyfriend didn’t isolate from each other cos we live together and it’s virtually impossible. Obv we weren’t snogging each other but I still got a cuddle if I needed one! That poor kid!

She's an absolute idiot just seen this comment though. May hit a nerve.
She's a bleep. It's that simple.

A much needed bath suggests that poor girl hasnt had a wash or hair wash in 10 days either.

She has used the whole of this pandemic to meet her selfish needs.

Posts at the beginning about her Grandad was elderly and alone but she refused to visit him because it would be breaking the rules. I pointed out several times no rules would be broken because it was at the time where you could buddy up with another household if that person was vulnerable and alone. She replied with No, I'm not doing that as it's illegal to drive more than an hour away"

She then cashed in on face masks by making and selling them (no doubt they stunk of fags, dog, grease and sweat) but absolutely insisted it was for the greater good.

Went away with her parents during the period where you shouldn't have but insisted they went alone, despite the reflection in her sunglasses of her buck toothed Mom taking the pictures.

Went to London, mingled like crazy and didnt wear a face mask on the bus because no one else was, despite people in her picture wearing them but then locks Connie in her room for 10 days and continues to work and shop everyday and doesnt even allow her to wash. I reckon she hasnt brushed her teeth in all that time either.

She has tested everyday and is going to continue for another 7 days because she cuddled her daughter a few hours early?

Bev, duck right off now you absolute bleeping melt. You work in a tit job for 3 hours day and prioritised this and traipsing round shops for tit you don't need over the welfare and emotional needs of your young daughter. Let that sink in, you let a girl who was diagnosed with covid be alone without cuddles or comfort or being washed. Your wage wont be a significant contribution to the household income been as you are bank rolled by both of your Daddies (you know, your biological Dad and your Husband who you like to refer to as Daddy) you should have stepped up as a bleeping Mother and taken the ten days off to be with Connie a d allowed her to be in close contact with you, you heartless twit.

I hope you do feel bad that you left her at such a vulnerable and frightening time for her and I hope you feel guilty about it every single day except you won't because the only thing you comprehend and acknowledge are your own selfish wants.

Again, bleep.

I am so confused why she hasn’t cuddled her daughter for 8 days? If you live in the same house then the risk is still there regardless if you touch or not. She also works in a supermarket so probably comes across lots of infected people. Utterly bizarre.
Not only not cuddled her, made her stay in her room for 8 days and had no contact other than eating her dinner on the landing while Connie ate in her bedroom doorway.

But don't worry, she carried on with her job and PTA and visiting loads and loads of shops so all is good

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's a bleep. It's that simple.

A much needed bath suggests that poor girl hasnt had a wash or hair wash in 10 days either.

She has used the whole of this pandemic to meet her selfish needs.

Posts at the beginning about her Grandad was elderly and alone but she refused to visit him because it would be breaking the rules. I pointed out several times no rules would be broken because it was at the time where you could buddy up with another household if that person was vulnerable and alone. She replied with No, I'm not doing that as it's illegal to drive more than an hour away"

She then cashed in on face masks by making and selling them (no doubt they stunk of fags, dog, grease and sweat) but absolutely insisted it was for the greater good.

Went away with her parents during the period where you shouldn't have but insisted they went alone, despite the reflection in her sunglasses of her buck toothed Mom taking the pictures.

Went to London, mingled like crazy and didnt wear a face mask on the bus because no one else was, despite people in her picture wearing them but then locks Connie in her room for 10 days and continues to work and shop everyday and doesnt even allow her to wash. I reckon she hasnt brushed her teeth in all that time either.

She has tested everyday and is going to continue for another 7 days because she cuddled her daughter a few hours early?

Bev, duck right off now you absolute bleeping melt. You work in a tit job for 3 hours day and prioritised this and traipsing round shops for tit you don't need over the welfare and emotional needs of your young daughter. Let that sink in, you let a girl who was diagnosed with covid be alone without cuddles or comfort or being washed. Your wage wont be a significant contribution to the household income been as you are bank rolled by both of your Daddies (you know, your biological Dad and your Husband who you like to refer to as Daddy) you should have stepped up as a bleeping Mother and taken the ten days off to be with Connie a d allowed her to be in close contact with you, you heartless twit.

I hope you do feel bad that you left her at such a vulnerable and frightening time for her and I hope you feel guilty about it every single day except you won't because the only thing you comprehend and acknowledge are your own selfish wants.

Again, bleep.

Not only not cuddled her, made her stay in her room for 8 days and had no contact other than eating her dinner on the landing while Connie ate in her bedroom doorway.

But don't worry, she carried on with her job and PTA and visiting loads and loads of shops so all is good
Bravo! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
She's obviously been on a blocking spree I liked the comments on her post, block away Bav deleting the comments does not make what you did to your Daughter any better I hope she repays you royally when she's a teenager, steals your fags, gin and climbs out the window when sent to her room.

She's obviously been on a blocking spree I liked the comments on her post, block away Bav deleting the comments does not make what you did to your Daughter any better I hope she repays you royally when she's a teenager, steals your fags, gin and climbs out the window when sent to her room.
Yep I liked the comment too and I’m blocked now lol

Reactions: 4
I didn’t look at the pictures properly but she’s actually posted 3 pics of her with tears for sympathy. God I didn’t think she could get much worse till I saw that!

Bav, the covid saviour we didn’t know we needed.Happy to isolate her child for 10 days but how dare you ask her to not travel or see people in lockdown, wear a mask or respect the nhs. It’s almost like she does tit for sympathy…..oh wait I covered that earlier.

Maybe if she didn’t spend so much money on utter tat they could afford to miss out on her three hours of wages so she could care for her daughter.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.