Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Put the washing on and must not remember to leave it in the machine for 3 days’ you dirty scruffy lazy mare. I can’t stand it being in the machine for more than half an hour after it’s ended the cycle. The thought of wet crumpled clothes crammed in the washing machine for days on end makes me itch.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
‘Put the washing on and must not remember to leave it in the machine for 3 days’ you dirty scruffy lazy mare. I can’t stand it being in the machine for more than half an hour after it’s ended the cycle. The thought of wet crumpled clothes crammed in the washing machine for days on end makes me itch.
they smell like wet dog as well after a while 🤮 she’s revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Could have saved herself some time and skipped the hairdresser as her hair looks shitter than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the betting she doesn't wash it again either, bet it honks 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 5
FFS how much stuff can one person have to do for a PTFA ?? She is absolutely full of tit - no way does it take up this much time. Lying scruffy mare !!

Reactions: 10
She’s got no life so she’s making PTFA her entire life. I assume everyone else on the committee quit except that woman she tags 72 times a day cos who else would want bavvo ringing them about a bun sale.

Reactions: 8
As a teacher of many years, I am genuinely concerned that her PTFA workload is seemingly considerably higher than my teacher workload. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.