Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Omg I hate her even more than I did before. I'm sick to fucking death of this pta nonsense she needs to get a life. She barely works. Never cleans. Pisses about making chavvy shit on a cricut machine. Brags about being on pta. People round here wouldn't admit that publicly . She is an actual walking embarrassment. Actually having pta stickers on her book and hoodie. Even using pta gif emoji on her stories. Wtf. I am dying of shame for her. She's a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

barryjones

VIP Member
Ffs why is she sharing a memory of a time when something got lost in her uterus. That didn’t need to be shared first time round let alone now.

• Haha
  • Sick

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
What a dick. No one is saying there is anything wrong with sharing medical conditions to make them less ‘taboo’ AS AN ADULT. You are a parent. Your child cannot consent to his bed wetting and medical conditions being shared to your 25k followers. Even if he says he doesn’t mind. You’re the adult. You need to safeguard your child. Make the (correct) decisions for his well-being. That means not sharing this information even if the CHILD says they don’t mind. How does she not get this? All for some ‘likes’ from strangers on the internet you pathetic excuse for a grown woman.

She craves attention from strangers so much that she will put her own kids well-being after that. How sad.
Theres a child in my childs year so age 13/14 and he was still wetting the bed at the start of secondary. No one knew and she told no one during their time in primary. The only reason I know is because we asked him for a sleepover and Mom told me in confidence, I didn't even tell my own child.

But Bav shares it with the world. She probably tells Austin she has told her friends.

Instagram are not your friends Bav, you knobhead!!

barryjones

VIP Member
Lazy twat is annoyed she hasn’t had covid cos she wants a week off work. How insensitive and out of touch. I hate her.

Everything she says is just about herself and how she can sit on her arse more or work less. Even if it’s to the detriment of other people.

Kellyg

VIP Member
Oh my actual god...her latest story about being pissed off with the TEXT the nhs have sent her. I was having a shit day....but that has made me happy as hell 🤣🤣 literally the most ridiculous thing she has ever said. It's clearly an automated text and and says about work incase it's for someone with a job. Omg the way they refer to Connie as Connie bavington....urmm yes that's her bloody name!! Is she for real? What does she want it say? Dear princess Connie sparkles bavington... 🤣 I just can't get over it. Who looks a an automated text and thinks yep...that's pissed me off!! Who gives a shit how a text looks!! Who gives a shit who Connie is referred as?? It's just a bloody informative text!! I hope for her sake she deletes that because that's just dam right embarrassing

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
No one ever had a problem with the poor child bed wetting. What we had a problem with is his lazy, skanky mother who clearly lives in awful conditions, sharing a stained sheet then getting arsey when called out. As usual, the “trolls” are the bad ones not the actual neglectful mother who would rather spend money on anything but her kids and their well-being!

Reactions: 14

Fanaff

VIP Member
It’s kind of sad really that she feels she has to hide it. Probably cause she was so smug about how much she’d lost and how she was fitting into kids clothes
Exactly this! She was queen of smugness, thought she was better than everyone as she lost weight. Karma is a bitch if you are and Bav is getting hers. Love to see it ✌🏻

Fanaff

VIP Member
Her hairdresser sure does nail making her hair look shitter after each visit. Quite a talent!

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
Can’t afford £20 for a kids horse thing but can buy chocolate? She’ll moan next she’s gaining weight 🙄 priorities what do you want?
I wish she would go back to trying to lose weight purely for the daily burnt-but-undercooked food pics. Really missing them 😭

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Why does she always have to mention how many hours she works? I can’t imagine daily posting working 8.30-5 again 🙄🙄 seriously working is pretty normal get over it

Fanaff

VIP Member
Wasn’t this the company that furloughed her then had to let her go as we were in the midst of a, oh I don’t know, worldwide pandemic that no one expected. She appeared to do fuck all except stink their kitchen out with her awful microwave lunches and take outfit selfies to prove to people she worked anyway

Kellyg

VIP Member
I like the way she said she had bought herself some hot chocolate (her new obsession) for her new machine, and then says she 'treated' her husband to some lattes. So buying her hot chocolate is standard, but when she has to buy something for someone else in a family it's a 'treat' if that doesn't scream selfish and entitled I don't know what will

Blondetech

VIP Member
I never , EVER feel sorry for this woman. She is the most self centred , selfish person I have ever known. Perhaps if she didn’t constantly spend money on pointless tat , new phones , Bra’s etc and actually invested it in a nice home for her family this wouldn’t of happened.
She has no idea ( or just doesn’t care ) about people who genuinely struggle every day.
Horrible woman.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Literally all she does is shop, work so0o0o many hours, go to bed at 7pm and sit in that craft room. When does she spend any time with her kid or husband? It’s so weird.
Sorry did you forget that when she’s not working really long hours, she is helping others. That’s all she does, work and help others…oh and go to shows and concerts and does crafting and shopping and moaning and eating but honestly, every free moment she is helping others so feel sorry for her massive gurning face please

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
I would risk getting it rather than hiding my child away. Poor thing must have been bored shitless and really lonely. I don't understand the whole isolating thing. She would of been touching things when she went to the bathroom etc so keeping her away isn't exactly 100 percent safe so why do it?just cruel. They would of been in contact with her before she tested positive as can't imagine they caught it the second she was infected so again.... what's the point? What would they have done if she was poorly with it? Let her suffer alone?? Just awful

barryjones

VIP Member
Last night I was feeling a bit sorry for myself because I haven’t had a night out/done anything that isn’t child related for ages. Then I saw Bav and realised things can’t be that bad because I haven’t resorted to inserting myself as chair of the PTFA and making it my entire personality and refusing to talk about anything else.

Reactions: 13