Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmashAndDash

Butternut complaining (shock) about the things she was doing on 20th May 2020…she really takes the piss. Does she not realise she shares every mediocre detail of her mundane life online for everyone to see?!
the day before she went to Woburn Safari with her family and was called out for it because you can clearly see her parents in the reflections of their hideous sunglasses 🙄

and 5 days later she met up with friends! She’s an absolute selfish twat!

Do you know what I did on the 19th May 2020? I had to sit apart from my husband at my grans funeral and couldn’t console my dad who was devastated he wasn’t allowed to say goodbye to her. My gran died alone and didn’t understand why no one had been to visit her in months.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Jellybean79

VIP Member
If I sat next to an adult who had created their own notebook like Bav has, I would immediately lose all respect for them. Is she 12?! Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

barryjones

VIP Member
I’m bad for getting my hair/nails done but I’ve never known someone at the hairdresser so often! Go half as regularly and Connie could do her horse riding.

Honestly the gall of this woman to tell everyone she can’t afford 2 clubs and then post what she’s posted in the last few days. I’m disgusted. She’s spent HUNDREDS on tat and unnecessary shit.

You can afford it. You’re choosing to put your own selfish wants above anything else. I hate her.

Tabby23

“Tell me you’re in the ptfa without telling me you’re in the ptfa” …
Don’t worry Bav, you tell us all the bloody time!

• Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
God Bav is a tight cow, spends all that money on shit for herself constantly, is two days late in being the tooth fairy and all he gets is 50p.

• Sad
  • Wow

Tabby23

• Heart

Greygoose

How heartless of test and trace, I can't think of anything more inhuman than those texts.... meanwhile bav is locking her scared 6 year old in their bedroom so that she can go to costco 🤔

I don't know a single other person who has chosen to do this to their kids when they've tested positive, yet she is acting like its a normal thing.

swipe_up

VIP Member
She’s been crying all day? Yeah sure you have Bav. Heartless bitch

I actually don’t think she gives a shit about work but I bet she’s worried about missing anything PTFA related.

Cunt

barryjones

VIP Member
Posting pictures of herself crying cuddling Connie after making her isolate all week - that poor girl
This has made me fuming. She’s not cuddled her child for 8 days and the first thing she wants to do is get the phone out and take selfies of her ‘crying’ for Instagram? That says it all. What fucking mother would behave like she does? She’s cruel and callous.

barryjones

VIP Member
Honestly feel so bad for Connie. She broadcast that they ‘can’t afford’ for her to do 2 things that she seemingly really likes but yet again Bav is buying shit she doesn’t need, bragging about getting a new air fryer, shopping constantly.

Does she not realise how she looks? Like a callous selfish bitch who can’t comprehend that when you have kids you might wanna put them first sometimes. An alien concept to her.

• Heart

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Me and my son had covid. He caught it first and I didn’t stay away from him at all. I was his mommy and was there for him when he needed me. I got it myself but it was worth it to know my son felt loved and happy as he could be. Poor girl

Reactions: 15

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if I found out my mom had posted all about how I wet the bed to 23,000 random people on the internet I’d be calling childline. So embarrassing for the poor boy😣

ashurst1

She’s saying that she did it because they can’t afford for her to take 10 days off unpaid 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 didn’t you take 5 years off unpaid Bav

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s ‘depressed’. Fuck off love. Be grateful you have a job, a roof over your head and that the radiator and boiler will be fixed. Absolutely tone deaf as usual. Yet if anyone points it out she will yell BE KIND!1!!1.

She’s the least kind and compassionate woman I’ve ever seen. I’ve said it tonnes of times - her nastiness shows in her nasty face.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
£9 each for those curries? And those hot chocolates from Hotel Chocolat are £13-£15! But the poor kid can only have one hobby and gets hardly anything for her birthday! Some people just shouldn’t have bothered having kids if they’re not going to put them first.