Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww I didn't notice that it was her bed 😱thought it was the dogs, was going to say that all she ever posts now is her dogs or her kids eating out.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but shes younger than me and that ‘just woke up’ pic shes posted this morning makes her look 15 years older than me. Why does she think anyone needs to see what she looks like first thing? With that scrunched up face she pulls.
Honestly acts like a 14 year old girl who’s got her first phone.

Reactions: 8
She has an obsession with showing she gets up early for work 😂
Yeah so do a lot of people love.

When you get up as early as Bav🙄 for work surely you would be looking forward to a nice lunch? I think she brought the dogs dinner instead😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has an obsession with showing she gets up early for work 😂
Yeah so do a lot of people love.
I bet she finishes early too and does a short shift 🙄 my partner is a paramedic and works 5:30-5:30 shifts at the minute. Try doing a proper days work for once in your life bav

Reactions: 2
Did she start growing her own butternut incase she ate the entire supply at the shops?

• Haha
Anyone else think Bav is gearing up to leave her job? There was a post the other day about being undervalued or along those lines, constant references to her early starts and now Connie crying at school cos she missed her mum… reckon she’s trying to guilt trip Mr Bav

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Bav is gearing up to leave her job? There was a post the other day about being undervalued or along those lines, constant references to her early starts and now Connie crying at school cos she missed her mum… reckon she’s trying to guilt trip Mr Bav
You are a genius. This explains it all!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.