Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoop. New thread. She's so boring lately. I want to see burnt food again. Lol. Sick of her arselicking that craft machine company and the clothes label thing. Tags everyone for free stuff.
Screenshot_20210831-195620_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
It’s pathetic I always wonder if the stamp woman is like “Christ she’s obsessed better placate her with a mention”.

imagine someone fangirling that much.

Reactions: 5
Kids are back to school now so let’s see how many times she wants a pat on the back for doing the school run 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AUSTIN BAVINGTON. On everything. 20x.

The amount of money and time she spends making landfill shite is baffling. Why do these kids need their name on every side of every item they own? Because she has no talent to think of unique, interesting ways to use that bleeping cricut. So all she can do is write name labels.

Reactions: 12
My Daughter just came in with a new lunchbox did I drag out my Cricut and make her some name stickers. Of course I didn't I found an old plaster in the cupboard of doom and wrote her name in felt tip pen( couldn't find a sharpie) bosh job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bav’s story on doing things poorly… is this her way to excuse her personal hygiene and the state of her house?

Reactions: 9
My Daughter just came in with a new lunchbox did I drag out my Cricut and make her some name stickers. Of course I didn't I found an old plaster in the cupboard of doom and wrote her name in felt tip pen( couldn't find a sharpie) bosh job done.
I thought I was the only person with a cupboard of doom. Unless you live with me, or are you actually me? I'm having a crisis

I thought I was the only person with a cupboard of doom. Unless you live with me, or are you actually me? I'm having a crisis
I have a cupboard, many drawers and a shed of doom but if anyone asks for something I can lay my hands on it within 5 minutes😂

Reactions: 1
Once again openly posting about the school in which her children attend as she’s now on the PTA. Nice one Bav

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.