Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fergiii

Who hasn’t Millie slept w. Mate I swear her vagina must be burning she seems so easy to get w. Any girl that doesn’t have at least 1 close female friend Idc if boys are easier to get along w it’s weird. She’s definitely let them all run through her. She seems like she had bad hygiene ngl w her fuck it mentality. Like should I brush my teeth tonight ... fuck it theyre fake anyways
Sorry but what's actually wrong with a girl having a lot of sex?? Would you say the same thing about a boy that was having a lot of sex? Some people just like sex more than others, it's literally a natural thing lmfao. If you use protection or make sure all involved have been tested what is the issue and how is it anyone else's buisness?

• Heart
Reactions: 62

ladyizy

I don't get why everyone's so quick to judge Jamie on his looks...bit harsh if you ask me, let the girl be happy, don't be shallow

• Heart
Reactions: 54

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Bit of a stupid thing for someone with her platform to be saying

View attachment 1247557
She always says she would want to study psychology but then says stupid stuff like this. You literally learn about how and why certain drugs are helpful to treat some mental disorders. It’s not easy to say to just “attempt to understand your own mind.” I reckon she wouldn’t be good at psychology

• Sad
Reactions: 43

ghostc0ffee

Kinda surprised nobody is mentioning here what Millie said about Ana’s brother? I get jokes and all but a grown woman saying she’s gonna give head to a 6/7 year old (not entirely sure of his age) and stuff is wrong. I feel if it was a grown man saying that about a little girl it would be very different

Reactions: 42

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
No I can’t, ‘just be happy 🥰’, maybe if she genuinely believes this she should be more specific to like depression (?) maybe. NOT that I whatsoever think it’s that case at all, but ‘mental illness’ literally covers bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. like you’re saying control your emotions and you’ll be fine???? 😭

I was quoting this one tbf
“Just try your best to treat yourself as a best friend”- imagine thinking that will cure mental illnesses like schizophrenia. She really does sound stupid. The whole point is some people CANNOT control their emotions. The brain isn’t as simple as that

Reactions: 38

jkcsway

It would be easy to sit here and criticise her and say she shouldn’t have gone out bc now she’s going to miss such important stuff, but honestly she’s probably going hard enough on herself for it and doesn’t need some strangers hammering the point home.

Millie if you’re reading this, everyone makes mistakes. You’re not a monster or a bad person. Just keep looking after yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The missing flights one gets me!!! How can you be that chill about it? I am 100% the mum friend of the group with the folder of documents and an itinerary but the thought of just casually missing a flight and hopping on the next knocks me sick 😂

Reactions: 33

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I cannot seem to get my head around the fact that she potentially got spiked and Carmie LEFT HER and she ended up in quite a serious and potentially dangerous situation. Why a shit friend.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Im suprised Ana and Millie are friends considering shes best friends with Saffron! Considering all the saffron barker jokes Carmie makes in his videos and millie laughs at them youd think Ana wouldnt have any of it.
I get the vibe Ana is friends with whoever she needs to be to fit into where she is/what she is doing. She doesn’t strike me as very loyal 🙄🙄

Reactions: 32

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She is the biggest clout chaser known to man... who gets a henna tattoo when they know they're allergic?! what a walking ick 😂 😂

Reactions: 31

moomoomeadows

Bit of a stupid thing for someone with her platform to be saying

View attachment 1247557
People already feel so guilty and ashamed to be taking antidepressants, it’s still such a taboo subject when it shouldn’t be and comments like this just add to that. Ideally yes it should be the last resort if there’s other treatments available but they aren’t accessible to everyone and don’t always work! It’s so dangerous to speak this way when you don’t have such a big platform especially with having a younger audience. And can we also comment on how in the next slide she says ‘everything chemical/physical in your brain comes from your emotions and way of thinking’ … no… your emotions and way of thinking are all stemmed from your brain, it’s not separate. It’s just a subtle way of putting the blame on the individual as if they chose to have that way thinking in the first place? Not everyone is going to be fixed by the law of attraction and a few crystals hun... Get back to sunbathing in Dubai and stop commenting on serious issues as if you’re now a qualified psychologist like Jesus.

Reactions: 30

teatalks

Chatty Member
She went to Dubai with Jordan and it was the exact same situation with the clothing she never brought anything appropriate to wear to the mall and made a whole thing of people staring at her and stuff. No wonder your literally disrespecting someone’s culture

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Sorry but what's actually wrong with a girl having a lot of sex?? Would you say the same thing about a boy that was having a lot of sex? Some people just like sex more than others, it's literally a natural thing lmfao. If you use protection or make sure all involved have been tested what is the issue and how is it anyone else's buisness?
I agree when I saw some of the comments on this thread it took a lot for me to not say anything because frankly who is anyone to comment on how much sex anyone may or may not have had and call them any names. I saw this post once which has stuck in my mind that you could have sex 1 time with 100 people or 100 times with 1 person and it’s the same amount of sex at the end of the day so the number of people doesn’t matter (as long as condoms etc are used of course). To call someone a slag for wanting to have sex is crossing a major line.

Reactions: 29

mdre1

I really want to like Millie but the whole “follow me on Instagram, I’m so chaotic, I get parking fines and bailiff letters ✌ 🤪“ act is so desperate
Stop trying to make it your personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Longtimesnooper

Did anyone see her story asking why they had a chef & she said its because none of them can cook. Someone said is it not ridiculous that none of you have learned to cook & she said cooking isn't a priority for them, making money is. Who does she think they are?! Dicking about on tik tok, insta & youtube doesn't make them some sort of business moguls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lottie1991

Jesus Christ, wearing dark tan is NOT black fishing. Why does everything have to become so offensive?
Am I allowed to be offended at those who bleach their skin white? If not, why?

I don’t know any black person who is genuinely offended by people fake tanning themselves to the extreme. NOBODY CARES!!! But as soon as you go online, wearing dark fake tan and foundation too dark for your skin is offensive etc. No it isn’t! Christ.

• Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
Millie I think if you can’t even spell psychiatry properly you should probably refrain from spouting uneducated bollocks about mental health.