Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if someone’s said on here but I’m just watching carmines Bali vlog and he said Millie was turned away at the airport because of her pcr test or something, and she put on her story she forgot her passport when that happened didn’t she? Why would she lie lol
she said she got turned away after they all went through because she didn’t have the proof of her pcr test on her phone and ben was trying to send it but it wouldn’t come through (which i don’t get bc why would ben have the proof of her pcr) anyway then she left the airport but apparently didn’t get her passport back from the woman there who wasn’t letting her through so had to go back and get it

Reactions: 5
she said she got turned away after they all went through because she didn’t have the proof of her pcr test on her phone and ben was trying to send it but it wouldn’t come through (which i don’t get bc why would ben have the proof of her pcr) anyway then she left the airport but apparently didn’t get her passport back from the woman there who wasn’t letting her through so had to go back and get it
Ohhh Thankyou, I must’ve forgotten her saying the situation, I just remember the leaving the passport part😂 unless she forgot her passport a different time she went somewhere and I’m getting confused! X

Millie I think if you can’t even spell psychiatry properly you should probably refrain from spouting uneducated bollocks about mental health.

Reactions: 28
Her story is bullshit. Why the heck would Ben have her PCR results?? They are personalised and would’ve come through to her own email, no one else’s.

Plus how did she enter Indonesia when she’s allegedly unvaccinated? It’s against their rules?

Reactions: 3
Haha I liked your tweet kat and when you said you’d posted on twitter I thought oh I liked tweet about it, and it’s yours!🤣 24K likes now!!! Btw I just think some things best kept to yourself , on anti depressants myself, I don’t agree with her but I just think she needs to keep her opinions to herself

• Heart
Reactions: 1
People already feel so guilty and ashamed to be taking antidepressants, it’s still such a taboo subject when it shouldn’t be and comments like this just add to that. Ideally yes it should be the last resort if there’s other treatments available but they aren’t accessible to everyone and don’t always work! It’s so dangerous to speak this way when you don’t have such a big platform especially with having a younger audience. And can we also comment on how in the next slide she says ‘everything chemical/physical in your brain comes from your emotions and way of thinking’ … no… your emotions and way of thinking are all stemmed from your brain, it’s not separate. It’s just a subtle way of putting the blame on the individual as if they chose to have that way thinking in the first place? Not everyone is going to be fixed by the law of attraction and a few crystals hun... Get back to sunbathing in Dubai and stop commenting on serious issues as if you’re now a qualified psychologist like Jesus.
noticed all her comments are positive in latest video, see how long it takes for mine to get removed🤣

Reactions: 1
People like her are the reason there’s such a stigma around mental health. Life would be incredible if we could all just “change the way we think and be happy” but that’s not how it works. She should keep her opinions to herself because what she posted is incredibly ignorant and disrespectful to people suffering with mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People like her are the reason there’s such a stigma around mental health. Life would be incredible if we could all just “change the way we think and be happy” but that’s not how it works. She should keep her opinions to herself because what she posted is incredibly ignorant and disrespectful to people suffering with mental illness.
Can you imagine her being a psychiatrist, she’d probably be like “oh you have a debilitating mental illness? have you tried manifesting?! just manifest it away hehe!! spirituality and manifestation is so much more effective than ANY medication that’s offered. I manifest everyyythinngggg! from my boob job to my huge schnozza creepy best mate! ugh love manifestation”

Reactions: 17
Her story is bullshit. Why the heck would Ben have her PCR results?? They are personalised and would’ve come through to her own email, no one else’s.

Plus how did she enter Indonesia when she’s allegedly unvaccinated? It’s against their rules?
Why do we think she is unvaxxed?

I honestly don’t think she gets called out enough for how she is, she’s done some questionable things and now with the whole mental health and not believing in having anti depressants to cure it just really shows what a vile human she is. She clearly doesn’t understand the struggle, lucky her I guess? No one wants to have to rely on medication to make them function, it’s not like having a quick pill cures all your problems and makes you happy, the anxiety and depression are still very much there. So thanks Millie babe but getting my crystals out and manifesting isn’t gonna cure my mental illness👏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t think she gets called out enough for how she is, she’s done some questionable things and now with the whole mental health and not believing in having anti depressants to cure it just really shows what a vile human she is. She clearly doesn’t understand the struggle, lucky her I guess? No one wants to have to rely on medication to make them function, it’s not like having a quick pill cures all your problems and makes you happy, the anxiety and depression are still very much there. So thanks Millie babe but getting my crystals out and manifesting isn’t gonna cure my mental illness👏
the thing is she outwardly says she doesn’t care and when she gets called out for things she just laughs, i don’t think she’ll get cancelled because she thrives off controversy

Reactions: 10
She probably got fake covid vaccine documents honestly they’re easy to get if you know the right people

or very wrong people depending onthe way of looking at it hahah

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but all the “play fighting”? They’re actually such pathetic people. They get to go on an amazing holiday that so many would dream of. All the places to explore and unique experiences. And they spend the week getting drunk and fighting each other repeatedly? bleeping weird behaviour.

Reactions: 19
Bit of a stupid thing for someone with her platform to be saying

View attachment 1247557
New to this utter plonker but I’m not entirely sure we can trust the words of someone who can’t spell Psychiatry and decides to get a cheap henna tattoo despite the fact she’s had a previous reaction before.. not the brightest crayon in the box!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.