Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought it was really suss that she said she told a massive lie to be able to go. My first thought was that she told them someone had died. Which would be sick.
Oh yeah I forgot about that bit, I wouldn’t be surprised 🥴

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Turkey teeth video, you can tell by her voice that her nose is stuffed up. From experience personally and with a drug addict ex, that she's been doing coke on the reg. I feel sorry for her, honestly, It's a terrible hole to fall into.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just watched the Turkey teeth video, you can tell by her voice that her nose is stuffed up. From experience personally and with a drug addict ex, that she's been doing coke on the reg. I feel sorry for her, honestly, It's a terrible hole to fall into.
Or a cold maybe lol

Reactions: 2
Well yeah, that could be it... but it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together does it? Just my opinion.
Yeah i suppose but i do coke regularly and i dont have the issue but i have a cold now and i do. just seems a bit of a throw away accusation, i dont doubt she does.. i bet they all do like most young people - but i wouldnt go as far as to compare her to an addict

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah i suppose but i do coke regularly and i dont have the issue but i have a cold now and i do. just seems a bit of a throw away accusation, i dont doubt she does.. i bet they all do like most young people - but i wouldnt go as far as to compare her to an addict
I was referencing my own experience with taking Coke, as well as seeing my ex who took a lot more than me.

Best screenshot I could get of the teeth filing. Definitely not as bad as the thumbnail but still to permanently ruin your natural healthy teeth for the rest of your life, all she had to do was get invisalign if she was that bothered with the overlap on her front teeth.
I really hope this isn't done just for views and £ from a video but is something she genuinely wanted whether or not is was filmed. When is she going to stop with appearance alterations? Every video is her altering something new, fillers, boob job, extensions, tan, dental, botox, piercings etc she can't stop otherwise she loses her youtube USP. The fact she's 20(?) with a boob job that is sagging as much as it is is such a shame, silly girl. People click on her vids to see what stupid thing she has done next. I really can't see her stopping and being happy with herself. Don't think it will be long before she gets the bottom done as well as they don't seem to match the top colour wise now. She will have to get them redone every 10 years too (y)
View attachment 290689
I couldn’t believe the state of her canines when she first got them done. Thank. God she saw sense and had them changed.

Reactions: 4
Nice to see she’s following the rules by clearly not quarantining on her return from Turkey?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Nice to see her flying to another country to get more work done to her plastic self during a pandemic. The teeth look awful now and do not match at all

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her story asking why they had a chef & she said its because none of them can cook. Someone said is it not ridiculous that none of you have learned to cook & she said cooking isn't a priority for them, making money is. Who does she think they are?! Dicking about on tik tok, insta & youtube doesn't make them some sort of business moguls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think her mum has died :( she posted stories about going home to deal with things and then another one where she looked like she was crying saying thank you so much for people’s support

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, just saw her other stories. Bit odd to get her fans to send her mum messages on her instagram in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I think her mum has died :( she posted stories about going home to deal with things and then another one where she looked like she was crying saying thank you so much for people’s support
duck :cry: poor lass, her mam was amazing and supported millie no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah, just saw her other stories. Bit odd to get her fans to send her mum messages on her instagram in my opinion.
I can see where she’s coming from tbh. A lot of the messages she’s receiving are probably well wishes towards her mum and so it makes sense for them to send to her rather than to Millie. I don’t think she’s asking people to send messages to her mum

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.