Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idkimnosey

I actually loved seeing her and Jamie blossom in the house and I pray for her sake that he doesn’t get the ick because of her friends (Carmie and Spencer). I know for a fact friends like that would put me off of someone

Reactions: 28

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh her mum has passed away 😔 absolutely gutted for Millie and her family, such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Anyone else cringe at Millie's intro for the Locked In show :ROFLMAO: "if they snore I will literally go over to their bed and throw hands" but no you wouldn't? she's sooo vanilla yet shes trying to act ghetto

It'll be interesting to see how she gets along with everyone though

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
“Don’t get why people hate on other people’s choices”
- risk of it going wrong (breast implant illness, bbl causes most deaths)
- 70% plastic surgery is just not needed and they are just insecure and can’t see how beautiful they are.
- just doesn’t look good (millie t now looks 40) and you might say “why do you care” and I care because and I know this sounds mean but I just wanna shout at millie saying I know you can do whatever it’s your life it’s your body but for god sakes stop it it! I’m trying to help you look good! And the better you look the more ‘pretty privilege’ you will receive and who doesn’t want that? (Ik pretty privilege is horrible But unfortunately It’s the way society is)
- some people don’t know when to stop because the keep spotting more “insecurities”
Other people getting surgery doesn’t affect You in any way, shape, or form, so perhaps just let it drop.

noseychlo

I feel like Millie n Jamie are actually pretty genuine about their feelings for each other. Millies moving vlog when she got upset about her mum not being here to see her move out alone was really sad, i hope she’s got support

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I swear she does stupid shit on purpose but then complains after. Like, what did you expect?? She got a tattoo, knowing it’ll last for ages and that she’s allergic. Then she’s like “omg I messed up!!”- I genuinely think she does these things to seem quirky
5916C1AC-4377-4F2C-AB0A-7AFD02B7BD8E.jpeg
033CF0D9-2949-43A6-9775-2EAB0E10F584.jpeg
A5C96D5F-C4BF-4365-973D-4096CA697DA3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

mochibean

VIP Member
So, Millie has tested positive for coronavirus. It's her mum's funeral tomorrow and she now can't go.

Idek what to say tbh. She mentioned on her IG story for those interested.

• Sad
  • Wow

hmchmcl

I don't get why everyone's so quick to judge Jamie on his looks...bit harsh if you ask me, let the girl be happy, don't be shallow
Totally agree. People are quick to call someone ugly and then slate them for getting plastic surgery to change their looks (mostly women but still).

Jamie makes her happy, isn't that all that matters? Give her a break

Rubyred97

Wow. It is so damaging to put the onus on people suffering badly mentally, to sort out their own mind. As someone who has suffered with depression, this sort of narrative, can make you feel even more guilty, ashamed, and useless, for not managing to help yourself. Plus, as others have said some people have genuine chemical imbalances (which is linked to your genes not your thoughts ffs).

she also needs to realise for a lot of people medication is the only accessible option. The NHS waiting list for non-medicated help is ridiculous, and not everyone can afford the large costs of going private. medication, although not always the answer for everyone, has saved countless lives.

she has done some stuff I haven’t agreed within the past, but this is to far and will have to unsub

• Heart

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I actually love Millie and Jamie together ❤ I hope she’s happy whatever, she’s a young girl who’s lost her mother. I can’t imagine and I’m much older than her. I wish her nothing but happiness. It’ll be nice to see her separate a bit from her usual stuff with Carmie etc. She seems a easy going girl who gets on with anyone if they haven’t upset her personally

Reactions: 26

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
honestly makes me furious that someone so uneducated around a topic can post such harmful opinions so casually, she says she would want to be doing psychology/psychiatry but has absolutely no understanding of how the brain works and then proceeds to share her opinions as if they’re fact. i’m just completing my psychology degree and it infuriates me how much she tries to be all ‘spiritual’ surrounding mental health and then tries to act like that’s what psychiatry is

• Heart
Actually really liking her on this shes coming across really nice and getting on with everyone unlike ana who has no personality atall

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
People like her are the reason there’s such a stigma around mental health. Life would be incredible if we could all just “change the way we think and be happy” but that’s not how it works. She should keep her opinions to herself because what she posted is incredibly ignorant and disrespectful to people suffering with mental illness.

• Heart

blondelolita

Chatty Member
Poor girl needs to ditch the social climbers, move back north and get some therapy. She’s lost her mum so young, they had such a close relationship that I can’t imagine how she must be feeling. I genuinely hope she gets the support she needs 💗

• Sad
Reactions: 25

josefinaosterlund

Honestly their group going on holiday TWICE IN A ROW has really pissed me off. Just because you're allowed to do something, doesn't mean you should. You can legally fuck your cousin, doesn't mean you should fuck your cousin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TTttttt

She would’ve got more than one fine before she was seized. She obviously ignored the many letters lol. Unless they were sent to her old address but that’s why you change your address when you move or you go and collect the letters from your old place regularly.

Hopefully this will make her realise that it’s not a flex to constantly get parking tickets like she seems to think!

Reactions: 24