Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DA447000-3C90-4C00-BE50-83DD82A5E870.jpeg
All these different entry rules always confuse me but from this I understand that you have to be vaccinated? Or at least partially vaccinated and if only partial undergo further PCR test on arrival and quarantine? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I swear she does stupid tit on purpose but then complains after. Like, what did you expect?? She got a tattoo, knowing it’ll last for ages and that she’s allergic. Then she’s like “omg I messed up!!”- I genuinely think she does these things to seem quirky
5916C1AC-4377-4F2C-AB0A-7AFD02B7BD8E.jpeg
033CF0D9-2949-43A6-9775-2EAB0E10F584.jpeg
A5C96D5F-C4BF-4365-973D-4096CA697DA3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 20
Why would you even pick such a long one that covers so much of your back when your going to be wearing bikinis. Especially when you know you’ll probably have a reaction so even if it turned out good the reaction probably would’ve made it look bad.

Reactions: 11
Why would you even pick such a long one that covers so much of your back when your going to be wearing bikinis. Especially when you know you’ll probably have a reaction so even if it turned out good the reaction probably would’ve made it look bad.
its all an act I swear. The amount of things shes “messed up” is becoming forced at this point

Reactions: 24
She is the biggest clout chaser known to man... who gets a henna tattoo when they know they're allergic?! what a walking ick 😂 😂

Reactions: 31
She still going on about it. What did you expect was gonna happen babe, you clearly did that on purpose for content. So quirky 🤪🤪
D0E38EAC-087C-4509-8B17-EE91DED71AFA.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.