Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reaaallllyyy not a fan of Jamie's haircut. I saw this on Millie's story. I'm guessing he was trying to make it perfectly straight?

Screenshot_20211203-124245_Instagram.jpg

Please tell me someone else has seen the show "people just do nothing". Just made me laugh as it reminded me of grindah and his hair. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It might just be me, but I see a resemblance between Anastasia Kingsnorth’s little brother Atticus and Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love her and jamie together also this couldn't have come at a better time for her .in a few weeks it will have better a year since she lost her mum but at least she will have jamie

I love her and jamie together also this couldn't have come at a better time for her .in a few weeks it will have better a year since she lost her mum but at least she will have jamie
For support

Reactions: 12
I feel like Millie n Jamie are actually pretty genuine about their feelings for each other. Millies moving vlog when she got upset about her mum not being here to see her move out alone was really sad, i hope she’s got support

Reactions: 27
I don't get why everyone's so quick to judge Jamie on his looks...bit harsh if you ask me, let the girl be happy, don't be shallow

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I don't get why everyone's so quick to judge Jamie on his looks...bit harsh if you ask me, let the girl be happy, don't be shallow
Totally agree. People are quick to call someone ugly and then slate them for getting plastic surgery to change their looks (mostly women but still).

Jamie makes her happy, isn't that all that matters? Give her a break

Reactions: 27
Finally someone said it. He hasn’t done anything wrong I don’t know how people are ok listening to themselves batter someone down for something they can’t help🙄 grow up

Reactions: 16
Some of you think you have a degree in maturity lol this thread picks a part Millie and this website does the same for thousands. You aren’t exactly a saint because u won’t bad mouth one guy. You’re literally on a thread that bad mouths a girl ... but whatever makes u feel better 😂😂. Her choice in men physically haven’t been the best but it’s subjective to personal preference. He probably is attractive to SOME people and to others maybe not. No one has an issue commenting on her surgery even though she’s clearly insecure about it hence why she changed it or the way she talks etc not that deep.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That video was quite emotional, it’s so nice to see her this happy, and her apartment looks really unique. I feel proud of her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.