Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel as though she honestly tries to emulate Tana Mongeau, Tana’s entire brand is missing flights and being super unorganised, I could have sworn Millie used to comment on all Tana’s socials, arselicking her to the ends of the earth. She’s definitely been trying to market herself as the UK’s Tana. Which is so beyond embarrassing, considering Tana is an absolute piece of tit who for some reason has never been truly “cancelled”, despite there being mountains of evidence portraying what a horrid, nasty and vicious girl she is. She’s never taken accountability for her disgusting behaviour and has seemingly been gliding by unscathed, I mean for gods sake, her best friend Imari still lives in her house and worships her even though she’s constantly been racist to him- going as far as referring to him as an n word with a hard R. Tana’s performative activism makes me sick to my stomach, she acts as though she’s some huge ally, but if she was she would have held herself accountable instead of pretending that she thought the N word meant “homie”. She’s also failed to even acknowledge the several other racist, homophobic and distasteful comments she’s made, implying she’s probably still the exact same person. I’m a bit younger than Tana and in the years she was making these comments publicly, I knew better as did everyone around me, her age is no excuse, especially considering how she treated Kahlen Berry just a few years ago. I think who somebody chooses to follow is very telling of their general beliefs and as Millie supports Tana and follows her on every platform, I consider her a dismissive hole by association

Here’s a thread in case anybody wants to have a look, it’s genuinely sickening

Tana is gross but nothing I’ve read from an ‘influencer’ has sickened me quite as much as Polly Vadasz’s old posts 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I know she hasn’t done her nose but how does she breathe her hole thing is so small. Has she done something ?
Hole thing haha! Nostrils :) I've always thought her nose is freakish looking, I have never seen nostrils so small!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i also feel like this might be exaggerated?? idk i just dislike her pushing the whole ‘i’m so quirky and edgy and i keep getting in trouble’ act bc it feels so forced
I actually get such second hand embarrassment when she tries to show she's in trouble or some tit when its the most mediocre thing that happens to people day to day. At her big age too???

Reactions: 14
I like Millie but I'm sorry guys I don't believe the 'issues she's had in Dubai', I live here & actually reached out to her to see if she needed help (it can be scary, I've seen it all). Yet she was on a yacht with Carmie. The whole thing just seems to be click bait/attention/stunted tbh. Be interesting to see what she says in these vlogs.

Reactions: 19
I like Millie but I'm sorry guys I don't believe the 'issues she's had in Dubai', I live here & actually reached out to her to see if she needed help (it can be scary, I've seen it all). Yet she was on a yacht with Carmie. The whole thing just seems to be click bait/attention/stunted tbh. Be interesting to see what she says in these vlogs.
Yeah she put a trigger warning for the one she’s posting tonight so this will be interesting…

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I cannot seem to get my head around the fact that she potentially got spiked and Carmie LEFT HER and she ended up in quite a serious and potentially dangerous situation. Why a tit friend.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but I cannot seem to get my head around the fact that she potentially got spiked and Carmie LEFT HER and she ended up in quite a serious and potentially dangerous situation. Why a tit friend.
Carmie and co have and always will be tit friends. Millie went downhill when she got close with them. Disgusting that he left her alone when she was in a vulnerable state.

Reactions: 20
No way! Weren’t Jimbo and Eloise there too?

Reactions: 1
same tit happened to me it was an eye opener about friendships and the people I soured myself with. I hope she'll realise how fucked up this is and that she can not trust these people.

Reactions: 14
Carmie didnt leave her ? I just watched the vlog he didnt know she was spiked and they was sat down he was talking to some people and yeah he must have wondered of bevazue then millie ended up in the guys car but then she said carmie came out to find her and took her away

Reactions: 3
same tit happened to me it was an eye opener about friendships and the people I soured myself with. I hope she'll realise how fucked up this is and that she can not trust these people.
I’m genuinely so sorry this happened to you! I hope you’re okay!
I just can’t understand how she can continue to be friends with someone like that

Carmie didnt leave her ? I just watched the vlog he didnt know she was spiked and they was sat down he was talking to some people and yeah he must have wondered of bevazue then millie ended up in the guys car but then she said carmie came out to find her and took her away
That’s leaving her essentially! If your friend has been spiked you take her home or to a hospital; you DO NOT leave her alone and go “wander off” to talk to people. Carmie is a tit friend, he always has been.

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely so sorry this happened to you! I hope you’re okay!
I just can’t understand how she can continue to be friends with someone like that

That’s leaving her essentially! If your friend has been spiked you take her home or to a hospital; you DO NOT leave her alone and go “wander off” to talk to people. Carmie is a tit friend, he always has been.
Yeah that is true but what im saying is he did do that after he found out she had been spiked ? He didnt know she had been spiked until he found her ?

Yeah that is true but what im saying is he did do that after he found out she had been spiked ? He didnt know she had been spiked until he found her ?
Ive been spiked myself before i wondered of and was offered a drink and stupidely took it .i ended up going to the toilet and bumped into my friend in there and she relised something wasnt right with me and we left straight away but i dont blame my friend as she didnt know until she saw me

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Ive been spiked myself before i wondered of and was offered a drink and stupidely took it .i ended up going to the toilet and bumped into my friend in there and she relised something wasnt right with me and we left straight away but i dont blame my friend as she didnt know until she saw me
Yeah I don't think Carmie left her they were both just in the club speaking to different people then the guys seemed to take millie into that car. I think as soon as Carmie realised he went and got her??? I don't think this has anything to do with him it seemed like he didn't do anything wrong???

Yeah I don't think Carmie left her they were both just in the club speaking to different people then the guys seemed to take millie into that car. I think as soon as Carmie realised he went and got her??? I don't think this has anything to do with him it seemed like he didn't do anything wrong???
Such an awful thing to happen though :( I don't understand how she goes straight from that horrendous experience to then doing a clickbait for part 2 'nearly getting arrested' but tbh I guess people just cope with trauma in different ways

Reactions: 6
I’ve been spiked twice before and I’m finding it so hard to believe she was actually drugged, you can hardly walk nevermind see yet shes sat filming and talking about the whole experience in the same night?! saying she just needs to sleep it off? the whole recount of the story was so patchy too and attention seeking. I don’t believe her soz

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the vlog yet guys, but I find this hard to believe if this happened in Dubai. Don't get me wrong, things do go on here, but the consequences of doing this would be massive. Obviously drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited (even prescription medicine is highly controlled), drugs are very hard to get hold of and even being in possession would mean very long jail time. Are we sure they didn't just get completely wasted?! like I said, I haven't watched the vlog yet ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.