Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm defo the odd one out i thought the new video was rlly cute🙈 i feel like their relationship rlly humbles millie & keeps her grounded even though they do act like secondary schoolers lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i'm defo the odd one out i thought the new video was rlly cute🙈 i feel like their relationship rlly humbles millie & keeps her grounded even though they do act like secondary schoolers lol
I actually really like them together too! I know they act like kids but I feel like that's just because they're happy! Me and my boyfriend are so stupid with each other almost 6 years later.

Reactions: 12
I really want to like Millie but the whole “follow me on Instagram, I’m so chaotic, I get parking fines and bailiff letters ✌ 🤪“ act is so desperate
Stop trying to make it your personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really want to like Millie but the whole “follow me on Instagram, I’m so chaotic, I get parking fines and bailiff letters ✌ 🤪“ act is so desperate
That is her whole brand tho. Even when the social climbers were a thing their whole brand was subscribe to our yt channel we book air b&b’s and wreck them and get fucked out of restaurants for being obnoxious😀✌🏼

Reactions: 8
That is her whole brand tho. Even when the social climbers were a thing their whole brand was subscribe to our yt channel we book air b&b’s and wreck them and get fucked out of restaurants for being obnoxious😀✌🏼
So cool ✌

Reactions: 5
I'm ngl when she said it for like the third time in that video it did make me cringe, it was funny the first time Millie

Reactions: 9
I have a soft spot for Millie, I used to not like her but recently I've started to see a different side of her. I think with the right people in her life she could really do well, not that she hasn't done well on youtube but I think she could really thrive if she was surrounded by a good solid group of friends.

Reactions: 12
I feel as though she honestly tries to emulate Tana Mongeau, Tana’s entire brand is missing flights and being super unorganised, I could have sworn Millie used to comment on all Tana’s socials, arselicking her to the ends of the earth. She’s definitely been trying to market herself as the UK’s Tana. Which is so beyond embarrassing, considering Tana is an absolute piece of tit who for some reason has never been truly “cancelled”, despite there being mountains of evidence portraying what a horrid, nasty and vicious girl she is. She’s never taken accountability for her disgusting behaviour and has seemingly been gliding by unscathed, I mean for gods sake, her best friend Imari still lives in her house and worships her even though she’s constantly been racist to him- going as far as referring to him as an n word with a hard R. Tana’s performative activism makes me sick to my stomach, she acts as though she’s some huge ally, but if she was she would have held herself accountable instead of pretending that she thought the N word meant “homie”. She’s also failed to even acknowledge the several other racist, homophobic and distasteful comments she’s made, implying she’s probably still the exact same person. I’m a bit younger than Tana and in the years she was making these comments publicly, I knew better as did everyone around me, her age is no excuse, especially considering how she treated Kahlen Berry just a few years ago. I think who somebody chooses to follow is very telling of their general beliefs and as Millie supports Tana and follows her on every platform, I consider her a dismissive hole by association

Here’s a thread in case anybody wants to have a look, it’s genuinely sickening

I feel as though she honestly tries to emulate Tana Mongeau, Tana’s entire brand is missing flights and being super unorganised, I could have sworn Millie used to comment on all Tana’s socials, arselicking her to the ends of the earth. She’s definitely been trying to market herself as the UK’s Tana. Which is so beyond embarrassing, considering Tana is an absolute piece of tit who for some reason has never been truly “cancelled”, despite there being mountains of evidence portraying what a horrid, nasty and vicious girl she is. She’s never taken accountability for her disgusting behaviour and has seemingly been gliding by unscathed, I mean for gods sake, her best friend Imari still lives in her house and worships her even though she’s constantly been racist to him- going as far as referring to him as an n word with a hard R. Tana’s performative activism makes me sick to my stomach, she acts as though she’s some huge ally, but if she was she would have held herself accountable instead of pretending that she thought the N word meant “homie”. She’s also failed to even acknowledge the several other racist, homophobic and distasteful comments she’s made, implying she’s probably still the exact same person. I’m a bit younger than Tana and in the years she was making these comments publicly, I knew better as did everyone around me, her age is no excuse, especially considering how she treated Kahlen Berry just a few years ago. I think who somebody chooses to follow is very telling of their general beliefs and as Millie supports Tana and follows her on every platform, I consider her a dismissive hole by association

Here’s a thread in case anybody wants to have a look, it’s genuinely sickening

I do like Millie but I agree that she definitely has a chaotic and unorganised life on purpose e.g missing her flight on purpose. I think her personality trait is being a mess. She tries to be the UK Tana/ Alissa Violet

youtubers who constantly get fines and then miss flights are so cringe. like how are you just gonna miss a flight. it reminds me of celebs who nearly miss flights because they are sleeping in. so disrespectful imo

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.