Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never liked Millie until seeing her on locked in, partly because of the people she is friends with. I’m glad she is coming across well and seems genuinly lovely, I think it will change a lot of peoples opinion on her for the better, unlike Anastasia..

Reactions: 16
I’ve never followed Millie but she’s presenting herself well and love the little romance with Jamie

Reactions: 18
I’m literally only continuing this locked in series for Millie and Jamie, I can’t get over how lovely they are together. I hope the continue outside the house and she gets away from her god awful friends

• Heart
Reactions: 22
must admit i went off millie a lot over the last few years. she seems to have really grown up since her mum passed away inevitably. she seems to have such a lovely outlook on life now and she’s coming across amazing in locked in. james really seems to bring out the best in her too

Reactions: 17
I'm loving Millie in locked in as well. She's so much better away from her friends and mixing with new people.

Reactions: 15
I was really impressed how many skills she learnt from him in such a short amount of time ngl

Reactions: 14
must admit i went off millie a lot over the last few years. she seems to have really grown up since her mum passed away inevitably. she seems to have such a lovely outlook on life now and she’s coming across amazing in locked in. james really seems to bring out the best in her too
i mean she inevitably grew up not since her mum inevitably passed away🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ bloody idiot i am

Reactions: 3
do you think it's real that Jamie is just a rebound? everyone's talking about the booty call DM but what about the bounce back line? hmm! anyways, i hope someone gets evicted soon. it definitely won't be Millie. i don't think she'll win it either, but who knows. couples have blown up off Love Island before, why not Locked In.

Reactions: 3
Just me who doesn’t take it seriously people tryna ship her n Jaime like I take all this as one big joke/game 😂😂

Reactions: 5
do you think it's real that Jamie is just a rebound? everyone's talking about the booty call DM but what about the bounce back line? hmm! anyways, i hope someone gets evicted soon. it definitely won't be Millie. i don't think she'll win it either, but who knows. couples have blown up off Love Island before, why not Locked In.
tbf i think the whole stuff ana said isn’t even relevant to millie and jamie’s current situation. they didn’t know each other or have any reasons or loyalties!! they seem happy and ana seemed very jealous

Reactions: 8
Ana is barely even friends with Millie, she’s just a beg and clinging onto her because she can’t be bothered to actually make the most of being on the show/she’s just such a bore 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Im suprised Ana and Millie are friends considering shes best friends with Saffron! Considering all the saffron barker jokes Carmie makes in his videos and millie laughs at them youd think Ana wouldnt have any of it.

Reactions: 13
Im suprised Ana and Millie are friends considering shes best friends with Saffron! Considering all the saffron barker jokes Carmie makes in his videos and millie laughs at them youd think Ana wouldnt have any of it.
I get the vibe Ana is friends with whoever she needs to be to fit into where she is/what she is doing. She doesn’t strike me as very loyal 🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
Kinda surprised nobody is mentioning here what Millie said about Ana’s brother? I get jokes and all but a grown woman saying she’s gonna give head to a 6/7 year old (not entirely sure of his age) and stuff is wrong. I feel if it was a grown man saying that about a little girl it would be very different

Reactions: 42
Kinda surprised nobody is mentioning here what Millie said about Ana’s brother? I get jokes and all but a grown woman saying she’s gonna give head to a 6/7 year old (not entirely sure of his age) and stuff is wrong. I feel if it was a grown man saying that about a little girl it would be very different
It’s Litterally disgusting, I think Millie is so fake she’s besties with carmie for christ sake , how many videos has she made in YouTube about being involved in drama and half of its probably bullshitb
This showmance of because she’s smart and wants more views and screen time

mans sayinf shed give a 7 year old head is vile imagine a boy said that about someone’s little sister ! They would be removed from the house

Reactions: 16
Way too far imo it wasn't a roast mentioning a 7 year old in yet hat manner, absolutely vile 🤮

Reactions: 14
Loved watching Millie on locked in will admit the rap did go a bit far but it was very interesting to learn that she has a substantial amount of money invested in cryptocurrency and isn’t spending all of it on cosmetic procedures

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the first time I've ever posted here, so sorry if this has been discussed before! I really like Millie, actually... I was watching her old videos and I was stunned at how much she's changed her face!! She's naturally really pretty and it's such a shame she went to such an extreme length with fillers. Also, she seemed really happy when she was friends with Nicola and Amy (?) I wonder if she's still friends with them... they seemed to have such natural chemistry and I sense that they genuinely cared about her. I sense they aren't close anymore :( I think they really would have been there for her after her mum's passing in a way Carmie etc wouldn't. There's just something really superficial about the vibe between her and the guys.

Regarding her rap about Atticus... yeah, that was really bad judgement. She obviously didn't mean it and it was deliberately meant to be shocking and crude... idk. I didn't like that, but I do still like her. She does seem like a lovely person and tbf, I think she's wasted herself a bit by putting all her eggs into one basket with YouTube, she should have studied something like she originally planned. If she invests her money well, she'd probably never really have to work again, but still, YouTubers can't hold an audience forever!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.