Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I cannot seem to get my head around the fact that she potentially got spiked and Carmie LEFT HER and she ended up in quite a serious and potentially dangerous situation. Why a tit friend.
she said as soon as he realised something was up he came over and was really concerned, i wouldn't say he did anything wrong personally.

I've never been spiked so i wouldn't really know what it's like but i wouldn't expect you'd be able to film talking about what happened that same night?? idk just thought that was odd

Reactions: 9
The missing flights one gets me!!! How can you be that chill about it? I am 100% the mum friend of the group with the folder of documents and an itinerary but the thought of just casually missing a flight and hopping on the next knocks me sick 😂

Reactions: 33
She said the only clip she got was from dancing in the club ? She didnt get anything else so didnt carry on filming ? Im not sure why people are trying to say shes lying about something so serious ?

Reactions: 4
The missing flights one gets me!!! How can you be that chill about it? I am 100% the mum friend of the group with the folder of documents and an itinerary but the thought of just casually missing a flight and hopping on the next knocks me sick 😂
I’ve took numerous flights and i’ve only ever missed two flights before, once due to my own irresponsibility and failure to recheck my flight time and another time due to reasons out of my control. Both times I just thought it was a bit embarrassing and very inconvenient, I really don’t understand why she thinks it’s so quirky and funny, she looks like a straight up idiot

I’ve been spiked twice before and I’m finding it so hard to believe she was actually drugged, you can hardly walk nevermind see yet shes sat filming and talking about the whole experience in the same night?! saying she just needs to sleep it off? the whole recount of the story was so patchy too and attention seeking. I don’t believe her soz
So I’ve not watched her vlog because I thought it wouldn’t really be good for me, so I’m not exactly sure how she behaved. I’ve been spiked a few times before, one time the way I felt was very different to the other times. I knew i’d been spiked because I hadn’t even had a drink yet and was acting super drunk, I was apparantly able to talk pretty coherently before I started throwing up for 2 hours straight. I literally remembered nothing the next day (even stuff from before I think I got spiked). I just assumed I was spiked with something different than before. A few of my friends have also been spiked and some have had different reactions. As I said, i’ve not watched it but I just feel like it’s a little unfair to just outright say she wasn’t spiked, I just don’t feel as though anybody would really lie about something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I’ve not watched her vlog because I thought it wouldn’t really be good for me, so I’m not exactly sure how she behaved. I’ve been spiked a few times before, one time the way I felt was very different to the other times. I knew i’d been spiked because I hadn’t even had a drink yet and was acting super drunk, I was apparantly able to talk pretty coherently before I started throwing up for 2 hours straight. I literally remembered nothing the next day (even stuff from before I think I got spiked). I just assumed I was spiked with something different than before. A few of my friends have also been spiked and some have had different reactions. As I said, i’ve not watched it but I just feel like it’s a little unfair to just outright say she wasn’t spiked, I just don’t feel as though anybody would really lie about something like that
[/QUOTE]

You should def watch it. She’s not stuck for memory loss at all, shes sitting upright recounting it but the tone of voice and jump cuts make it all seem so contrived. Of course she would fabricate and exaggerate etc, its all content for her she was able to use it as a click bait title. The rest of the video was boring

Reactions: 2
I agree @banana, I like Millie & I've also had my drink spiked once. She was coherent, & lets not forget she was drinking ALL day, the drinks are strong here in Dubai (she even mentioned this at Five Palm in the vlog). You'd go to prison for a long time for a lot less than spiking someone's drink here & there are a lot of drunk girls down at Five Palm.

Reactions: 3
Is no one going to talk about her going into a mall in a bikini😳 she can laugh and joke about people staring but that’s stuff you just shouldn’t duck about with, obviously you’re going to get yourself into trouble😳

Reactions: 24
Especially Dubai Mall, it's not near to a beach so more conservative anyway, it's inappropriate, could be deemed offensive here at the very least, & entirely for content IMO.

Reactions: 14
She went to Dubai with Jordan and it was the exact same situation with the clothing she never brought anything appropriate to wear to the mall and made a whole thing of people staring at her and stuff. No wonder your literally disrespecting someone’s culture

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She may not agree with how conservative the culture is and I won't lie, I don't either but I wouldn't be a knob and wear revealing things - it is disrespectful. Of course you're gonna get pulled up on it 🤣. Even in Spain when I'm by the beach I don't feel comfortable going about in a bikini to the shops....

Reactions: 5
She may not agree with how conservative the culture is and I won't lie, I don't either but I wouldn't be a knob and wear revealing things - it is disrespectful. Of course you're gonna get pulled up on it 🤣. Even in Spain when I'm by the beach I don't feel comfortable going about in a bikini to the shops....
You can get fined in spain for doing it

Reactions: 1
I was spiked with a laced cigarette* before and got my phone robbed off me and left at the side of the road. It wore off relatively quickly, I didn't throw up at all, and can remember a lot of it but I had absolutely no control over my limbs and everything moved in slow motion. There are many ways to be spiked and many different reactions. I don't think it's fair to assume she is lying.

edit to explain how this is possible* a guy offered me some of his cigarette and it was laced with what i think was ketamine

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im a bit late but I do think she was attention seeking.. we cant be 100% certain but some things aren't adding up

Its so hard to get those type of party drugs in Dubai, Dubai takes that tit very serious, they have really strict drug laws. If she got spiked why didn't she go to the police about it.. she actually looked traumatised but was able to communicate right after it happened? I would have been so scared and contacted the police!

She might have got a bit of alcohol poisoning, she said she was confused and slurred. One time I tried to keep up with my friends with a drinking game and drank way too much in one go that it affected me very badly. I was so dizzy, sick, confused, I lost consciousness and dazed out. Sounds similar but correct me if im wrong

My point is my last instinct would be to pick up a camera ON that night it happened for a bit of content...

Reactions: 8
Problem is it’s a ‘boy who cried wolf’ situation because she’s always doing clickbait video titles and (on purpose - let’s be honest) getting parking fines because she’s so wild and ✨carefree✨ so IF something bad does happen people will think it’s exaggerated and for attention

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.