Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Oh shock horror you used the ol “your white privilege” line.

my friend who is black has brought me that same fake tan which Millie used in a hamper. Is that tan okay to use when a black person buys it for me, but not okay when I buy it myself because I’m white?

Did I find it funny in her video? Yeah I did actually. That doesn’t make me racist. It just means I found it funny that she went green. She wasn’t being offensive, she was literally trying a fake tan that went viral.... THAT.IS.ALL. I’m not saying this because I love Millie - she doesn’t bother me.

people don’t fake tan To be racist. They fake tan because they feel more confident with a tan.
what about when people bleach their skin to become white? Can I be offended at that?
I’m very much aware there are people that are shot because they are black but that doesn’t mean Emma from a little village can’t fake tan to make herself feel more confident. If YOU have a problem with that then fair enough but don’t expect people to stop fake tanning because of it.
Are we not allowed to dye our hair red Incase we offend natural red heads? Can I get offended when someone puts on faux freckles because I’m naturally covered in them? I’m not ignorant and I’m not racist - I’m just sick of people crying “I’m offended!” over ridiculous things like someone fake tanning
🙌 👏same
I'm wearing extra dark fake tan and idgaf 🙂

The-Transition-of-Martina-BIG.jpg
tthis lady martina big turned herself from white to black.

Last edited:

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Her story is bullshit. Why the heck would Ben have her PCR results?? They are personalised and would’ve come through to her own email, no one else’s.

Plus how did she enter Indonesia when she’s allegedly unvaccinated? It’s against their rules?
Why do we think she is unvaxxed?

bubbles?99

VIP Member
she said she got turned away after they all went through because she didn’t have the proof of her pcr test on her phone and ben was trying to send it but it wouldn’t come through (which i don’t get bc why would ben have the proof of her pcr) anyway then she left the airport but apparently didn’t get her passport back from the woman there who wasn’t letting her through so had to go back and get it
Ohhh Thankyou, I must’ve forgotten her saying the situation, I just remember the leaving the passport part😂 unless she forgot her passport a different time she went somewhere and I’m getting confused! X

Her lips looked so nice without the filler and now she’s just gone and put more in, she really needs some time without plastic surgery and social media. Her self image is warped