Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine its almost easier for her to be there than it is at home - I'm sure she loves her step dad and brothers but maybe she finds she can get more support from her friends than them at the moment? Plus she hasn't lived at home for a while so it must be hard being back there and without her mum.
Agree, it must feel very empty without her. I truly hope her friends will give her all the love and support she needs.

Reactions: 7
After loosing my mum not long ago, her video really touched a string in my heart. I feel like i understand her pain and nobody ever deserves to go through that, especially seeing her mum the way she did before she passed, i saw the same with my mum and it was early this year and i still get horrible flashbacks often. I hope she griefs and gets the support she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, Millie has tested positive for coronavirus. It's her mum's funeral tomorrow and she now can't go.

Idek what to say tbh. She mentioned on her IG story for those interested.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So, Millie has tested positive for coronavirus. It's her mum's funeral tomorrow and she now can't go.

Oh that’s very very sad! I wonder who she’s caught it off then

Reactions: 2

Although I feel terribly, she should have waited to see her friends because thats most likely where she got it from. She will also have to miss Christmas too. She doesnt do herself any favours and thats why I go off her a lot.

She's clearly quite a nice girl but she's so easily led that it causes her to go off the rails imo.

Reactions: 19
It would be easy to sit here and criticise her and say she shouldn’t have gone out bc now she’s going to miss such important stuff, but honestly she’s probably going hard enough on herself for it and doesn’t need some strangers hammering the point home.

Millie if you’re reading this, everyone makes mistakes. You’re not a monster or a bad person. Just keep looking after yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it’s very easy to say Millie shouldn’t have gone to see her friends with hindsight, but you can guarantee if she’d have just stayed at home alone, people also would have been saying that she should have gone to her friends for support.

I’m sure she already feels terrible about it, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It would be easy to sit here and criticise her and say she shouldn’t have gone out bc now she’s going to miss such important stuff, but honestly she’s probably going hard enough on herself for it and doesn’t need some strangers hammering the point home.

Millie if you’re reading this, everyone makes mistakes. You’re not a monster or a bad person. Just keep looking after yourself
You didn't quote me but you're clearly going by my last post on here. I wasn't criticising her nor do I expect her to read this forum. Where did I (or anyone else for that matter) ever imply she was a monster or a bad person? Someone can be easily influenced and be a good person? You can get support from your friends in TONS of ways, also.

I was simply stating my opinion like you are stating yours.

Reactions: 6
She’s live on tiktok now, it sounds like she’s just got symptoms but hasn’t had a positive test.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be sneezing a lot. That’s not a symptom?... or am I wrong? I have a good feeling she doesn’t have it.

Reactions: 12
I just watched her live and I also don’t think she has COVID. From what she’s describing it sounds as though she has a cold but I understand why she wants to take precautions

Reactions: 8
Off topic but did she get her lips and teeth done again? They look very different from her video about her mum.

I’m so confused though why would she post all over socials that she has “corona” if she hasn’t even been tested.... don’t want to say it but surely she has more pressing things on her mind than looking for attention & people to talk

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused though why would she post all over socials that she has “corona” if she hasn’t even been tested.... don’t want to say it but surely she has more pressing things on her mind than looking for attention & people to talk
Very easy to imagine how she feels from the outside but no one can imagine what she’s going through.
I went through the same thing this year and you don’t make logical decisions you just go into survival mode. If she wants to make tiktoks saying she has it when it’s not confirmed yet, who cares lol

Reactions: 6
she is dammed if she does dammed if she doesn't. She is being incredibly sensible isolating even without a test because she thinks she may have it. If she carried on as normal thinking she has it she'd be attacked too. She isn't looking for attention her mum has just died and she is being sensible and following government guidelines to isolate. Maybe she does want attention from her fans but frankly thats fine. We all seek attention from people, its human nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she is dammed if she does dammed if she doesn't. She is being incredibly sensible isolating even without a test because she thinks she may have it. If she carried on as normal thinking she has it she'd be attacked too. She isn't looking for attention her mum has just died and she is being sensible and following government guidelines to isolate. Maybe she does want attention from her fans but frankly thats fine. We all seek attention from people, its human nature.
So nice to see people talking sense! She probably says she’s got COVID because it’s her mum’s funeral sooon and a massive fear right now is that she’s got corona and so can’t go. So she’s catstrophising and thinks she’s got it.

My heart is seriously breaking for her. Thank god she’s being sensible but imagine if she doesn’t have it and she misses the funeral 😭💔 I don’t know if she managed to get a rapid private test but I hope she did, probably didn’t help it was on Sunday night though when everything was closed.

• Sad
I'd be seriously upset and worried if I was in her situation, I totally agree with your opinion on this.
At least she's being sensible, so many influencers are just ignoring the rules and doing whatever they want. I seriously hope she can get a test and it's negative. It'd be devastating if she has to miss her mum's funeral, especially considering how close they were.

I don't think that'd be something I could get over. I just wish her all the best right now.

She’s live on tiktok now, it sounds like she’s just got symptoms but hasn’t had a positive test.
Ahh thank you! I was under the impression from her IG story that it was confirmed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.