Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but no one person has this much go wrong. I have the worst luck in the world and it's taught me to be savvier, not stupider.

Reactions: 21
Millie T #2 making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bit of a stupid thing for someone with her platform to be saying

5A4045BA-B7DF-45C8-8730-E3A15A0785B2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1247557
She always says she would want to study psychology but then says stupid stuff like this. You literally learn about how and why certain drugs are helpful to treat some mental disorders. It’s not easy to say to just “attempt to understand your own mind.” I reckon she wouldn’t be good at psychology

• Sad
Reactions: 43

View attachment 1247557
No I can’t, ‘just be happy 🥰’, maybe if she genuinely believes this she should be more specific to like depression (?) maybe. NOT that I whatsoever think it’s that case at all, but ‘mental illness’ literally covers bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. like you’re saying control your emotions and you’ll be fine???? 😭

No I can’t, ‘just be happy 🥰’, maybe if she genuinely believes this she should be more specific to like depression (?) maybe. NOT that I whatsoever think it’s that case at all, but ‘mental illness’ literally covers bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. like you’re saying control your emotions and you’ll be fine???? 😭
I was quoting this one tbf

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I was quoting this one tbf
“Just try your best to treat yourself as a best friend”- imagine thinking that will cure mental illnesses like schizophrenia. She really does sound stupid. The whole point is some people CANNOT control their emotions. The brain isn’t as simple as that

Reactions: 38
new here but has she really just said that emotions / how you feel is what triggers your hormones into being imbalanced?? girllllll what ... does she think chemicals are sentient and can just detect ~bad vibes~ so start acting up? imagine if the nhs had the means to offer everyone therapy too - if you care so much maybe become politically active and campaign for parties who want to increase public sector funding.

Reactions: 18
Wow. It is so damaging to put the onus on people suffering badly mentally, to sort out their own mind. As someone who has suffered with depression, this sort of narrative, can make you feel even more guilty, ashamed, and useless, for not managing to help yourself. Plus, as others have said some people have genuine chemical imbalances (which is linked to your genes not your thoughts ffs).

she also needs to realise for a lot of people medication is the only accessible option. The NHS waiting list for non-medicated help is ridiculous, and not everyone can afford the large costs of going private. medication, although not always the answer for everyone, has saved countless lives.

she has done some stuff I haven’t agreed within the past, but this is to far and will have to unsub

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone who is on medication for depression and anxiety… duck her.
Me too! I can’t believe she basically said taking tablets is useless when she’s probably popping pills on the weekend 🙄

Wow. It is so damaging to put the onus on people suffering badly mentally, to sort out their own mind. As someone who has suffered with depression, this sort of narrative, can make you feel even more guilty, ashamed, and useless, for not managing to help yourself. Plus, as others have said some people have genuine chemical imbalances (which is linked to your genes not your thoughts ffs).

she also needs to realise for a lot of people medication is the only accessible option. The NHS waiting list for non-medicated help is ridiculous, and not everyone can afford the large costs of going private. medication, although not always the answer for everyone, has saved countless lives.

she has done some stuff I haven’t agreed within the past, but this is to far and will have to unsub
Yeah when I went to the doctor for my depression/anxiety he gave me sertraline for “the time being” as I wait years for therapy on the NHS

Reactions: 9
honestly makes me furious that someone so uneducated around a topic can post such harmful opinions so casually, she says she would want to be doing psychology/psychiatry but has absolutely no understanding of how the brain works and then proceeds to share her opinions as if they’re fact. i’m just completing my psychology degree and it infuriates me how much she tries to be all ‘spiritual’ surrounding mental health and then tries to act like that’s what psychiatry is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stay in your lane and just stick to YouTube Millie

She sounds like someone who’s only got GCSEs when talking about stuff like this so just stick to what you're doing best

Reactions: 17
it infuriates me how much she tries to be all ‘spiritual’
This!!! Her ‘spiritual’ mindset is such bs because she genuinely believes we can all control our mind easily. She thinks it’s all about ‘energy’. Surely if she is so spiritual, she would have manifested her life to go smoothly yet she seems to always go through problems. But don’t worry guys, she has that divine feminine energy 😍😍

She sounds like someone who’s only got GCSEs when talking about stuff like this so just stick to what you're doing best
That’s because she only does have GCSEs… 😂😂 she literally never studied psychology in her life, probably just watched YouTube videos here and there

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1247557
People already feel so guilty and ashamed to be taking antidepressants, it’s still such a taboo subject when it shouldn’t be and comments like this just add to that. Ideally yes it should be the last resort if there’s other treatments available but they aren’t accessible to everyone and don’t always work! It’s so dangerous to speak this way when you don’t have such a big platform especially with having a younger audience. And can we also comment on how in the next slide she says ‘everything chemical/physical in your brain comes from your emotions and way of thinking’ … no… your emotions and way of thinking are all stemmed from your brain, it’s not separate. It’s just a subtle way of putting the blame on the individual as if they chose to have that way thinking in the first place? Not everyone is going to be fixed by the law of attraction and a few crystals hun... Get back to sunbathing in Dubai and stop commenting on serious issues as if you’re now a qualified psychologist like Jesus.

Reactions: 30
I put the stories on Twitter and it’s gotten a bit of attention

5665F9EA-0D2F-4EEC-9F2D-3075EE43F3CF.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Idk if someone’s said on here but I’m just watching carmines Bali vlog and he said Millie was turned away at the airport because of her pcr test or something, and she put on her story she forgot her passport when that happened didn’t she? Why would she lie lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.