Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Why would you even pick such a long one that covers so much of your back when your going to be wearing bikinis. Especially when you know you’ll probably have a reaction so even if it turned out good the reaction probably would’ve made it look bad.
its all an act I swear. The amount of things shes “messed up” is becoming forced at this point

Reactions: 24

Gellymaccy

Used to like her but now tries way too hard to be one of them “I’m not like other girls” girls and she makes me cringe. She’s probably a nice person though . That whole group act so much younger than they are! Think they’ll cringe when they finally grow up and realise how they look

Is no one going to talk about her going into a mall in a bikini😳 she can laugh and joke about people staring but that’s stuff you just shouldn’t fuck about with, obviously you’re going to get yourself into trouble😳

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I think she needs to grow up n become more independent. Living w a bunch of guys isn’t gonna help especially Spencer n Carmie. Her videos are always about surgery she must sit and research a bunch of surgery. If she wants surgery grest go ahead but don’t use a video as an excuse like oh I’m only doing it for the video to show you guys. Like no if you want filler go ahead get it w your chest and form it. I feel like she uses videos as an excuse to get surgery or try rapid weight loss stuff. People can do what they want to their face or body or whatever but at this point out her on a billboard w a sign that says ‘ get surgery or go home’ ygm like what hasn’t she had done at this point. I don’t really respect her not because of the surgery. Her behaviour overall n how she’s represented herself online. She needs to be humbled real quick I think moving out alone would be great or like being around home friends idk she’s just become so annoying w the fake accent

Also she looks swollen now. W all this surgery her face looks puffy imo she was naturally pretty
I don't think living alone is what she needs to grow up. She needs to go back home, reconnect with the basics in life, get therapy and start again with people around her who wants her to grow and be the best person she can be instead of being on this path of self destruction. I feel like she doesn't actually want to be doing this she just doesn't know how to break the cycle/is scared she will lose everything she has left.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Lilpino

What the fuck happened to this girl? Just saw her on a sidemen tinder video and havent seen her in years...she was wearing dirty sweatpants tucked into heeled boots...who allowed her out like that?! She seems to have just declined down some dark slope now with the surgery and drugs she probably doesn't give a shit about dressing well. It's a shame to have gone from seeing her as a young girl making innocent, fun videos to catching up with her now over sexualising herself and putting herself in bad situations :( v sad
honestly, I think moving to London and living with the ‘social climbers’ , could have been the worst thing she could have done for herself, completely changed for the worse

• Sad
Millie and her friends have read here previously.. My reasoning is many people, myself included, look for things to make ourselves feel worse, to validate those intrusive thoughts. So while I really really hope she isn't reading here, I wanted to leave something if she is/does.
I agree and if she’s not reading now, she might read in a month or so time, and even if she never reads here, I don’t think people offering kind words and support to her should be discouraged... everyone is trying to be nice and send love to her in this really difficult time, and even if there’s a tiny chance she reads this, what’s the harm?

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I was crying towards the end of that video. Yes millie has made some mistakes (rap battle, for example) and the people she hangs around with aren’t great imo but I’m so proud of how far she has come and it’s so lovely to see her smiling so much when she’s with Jamie. Shes one of the only influencers I’m really rooting for x

BDY_97

VIP Member
Ben too, but I don’t think they see each other much because of COVID!
I’ve always said Ben seems like a really decent guy and would be a good friend, probs my favorite out of that whole group! He’s not really obsessed with the fame either which is nice

• Heart

Longtimesnooper

I don't like Millie but anyone who goes on holiday with Carmie deserves a medal. He is so draining, the constant moaning & negativity!
I have a dry, sarcastic sense of humour but even I struggle to know when hes being serious or not

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mochibean

VIP Member
I'm literally fuming as well. Millie is going through what is a traumatic and heartbreaking experience and her so-called friends are starting 'fake beef' with each other. I think it's absolutely disgusting and disrespectful. If that was my friend I'd want to support them, fake drama would be the last thing on my mind. Just shows how selfish and vile these people are.

I hope she stays away from this until she's had time to grieve. Honestly it's the last thing anyone needs in this situation.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I think it’s very easy to say Millie shouldn’t have gone to see her friends with hindsight, but you can guarantee if she’d have just stayed at home alone, people also would have been saying that she should have gone to her friends for support.

I’m sure she already feels terrible about it, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling right now.

• Heart

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
I’m literally only continuing this locked in series for Millie and Jamie, I can’t get over how lovely they are together. I hope the continue outside the house and she gets away from her god awful friends

• Heart

Minipizza

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think she gets called out enough for how she is, she’s done some questionable things and now with the whole mental health and not believing in having anti depressants to cure it just really shows what a vile human she is. She clearly doesn’t understand the struggle, lucky her I guess? No one wants to have to rely on medication to make them function, it’s not like having a quick pill cures all your problems and makes you happy, the anxiety and depression are still very much there. So thanks Millie babe but getting my crystals out and manifesting isn’t gonna cure my mental illness👏

• Heart

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Tbh I never doubted she’d be good on locked in because I think Millie is really likeable and has a nice personality unlike Anastasia who I knew would be as boring as ever and puts on a facade online lol. I think Millie’s circle is what made me start disliking her I.e. spencer and carmie. I felt the same with Kate, I disliked her so much more knowing she was carmines gf. Otherwise kate and Millie make pretty good content and seem like they’d be good fun irl