Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
She really has hit a new low.

I’m planning to send those Vinted photos to the brands who gifted her the clothes, just so they know what sort of influencer theyre working with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Mermaid456

The thing I find most fascinating with her is she is very much about fitting into this narrative of having the perfect life, all the time! maybe I’m just a MASSIVE cynic but that video of her brushing her daughters hair saying she’s always dreamt of these moments just feels very contrived, especially as she would have had to sit her down, film the video (potentially multiple times) add some saccharine music and make it all filmic looking 😂😂 just feels a bit all for the gram. I’m just intrigued by the level of upkeep having this kind of life entails, must be exhausting being her.

I genuinely don’t mean this to sound bitchy, but I was someone who spent years trying to fill a void buying clothes and things all the time, after a while it’s all a bit meaningless isn’t it?

it’s akin to the American dream aspiration which is probably why a lot of influencers end up with really bad mental health and anxiety?

what made her stand out from the others years ago was her creativity with clothes, her ability to make a £5 t shirt look amazing with an outfit, now it’s just pairing expensive clobber with even more expensive clobber under the guise of sustainability. Damn why do we expect so much from these influencers eh? It’s because they make out like they are our friends, and like a friend when they start to do things we no longer agree with we feel it, it’s some weird parasocial shit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BoreDeForce

Why on earth does it matter if that dress is a size 8?? It's the size of a family car, doesn't matter what the label says

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
D1DBF009-2F1B-4FF3-8352-408BC3EA9112.jpeg

Someone’s made a TikTok exposing her for selling gifted stuff and our Megs ain’t happy in the comments. Maybe don’t try and sneakily sell stuff that was gifted to you on your cheating husbands Vinted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Orangesocks182

The absolute thieving little twat is selling clothes she’s been gifted on her Vinted account 😡 and some of them she’s left the tags on while posing for her ✨content✨🤢. I remember her getting gifted the blue Molby dress because I wanted the exact one, and I remember she said how the designer had made that specific style just for her!!!! She could have given the gifted items to charity but no she’s again using her followers to fund her lifestyle. She should be ashamed !!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
She’s selling the more expensive stuff on George’s Vinted so then she doesn’t have donate any of that money to charity I bet 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

sheleg

VIP Member
Well doesn’t he sound like a charmer? What an absolute knob. It’s always so blatantly clear what sort of a person someone is by how they handle interactions like that. As if we needed proof that El Jorge is a knobber.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Why is she stood like a bouncer blocking the door so you can’t get in, cause you’ve not showed him your ID
12A7AB02-5143-4F0F-B125-B662D3B36219.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

kyotoprincess

Teenage me would be losing my mind that George Craig would be giving someone beef over an app selling used clothes for giving him a 1 star review 😭😭😭😭 how the great have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Her life is absolutely tragic.

She’s clearly on here all the time? And on TikTok all the time searching her own name. What a sad existence
She has to do something bored at home & pregnant whilst her David Cameron faced husband is out chatting up the female population of Manchester, doesn’t she?

I was looking at Diana Vickers IG the other day and while I do find her a bit irritating, she looks AMAZING and must feel like she’s had a narrow escape with that young Tory looking bastard 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28