Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

May be something to do with what happened at Jimmy’s in York? I don’t understand much of the information on Companies House but it doesn’t look good….
what happened to the York one?
---

May be something to do with what happened at Jimmy’s in York? I don’t understand much of the information on Companies House but it doesn’t look good….
ignore me, opened the link now. Didn’t even know there was a York branch

ginaG29

I don’t know why they moved there. It was her uncles old house but unless they fiddled something with the sale and the figures are false, then she paid far too much for it considering the area. She has a mortgage on this house but owns her other one outright just in her name only. I did hear (before she even said they were having another baby) that she won’t use the rooms at the back for Goldie because of privacy which begs the question why they bought it as their ‘forever’ home. I would imagine the kids might end up sharing for that reason. You’d think shutters would solve the problem but apparently not, I don’t follow her now so don’t know if she has done the nursery as one of the back rooms or not.
How much did they buy it for?

girl bye

So I have that specific cot for my newborn who is due any day now but we’ll be waking them up every 3-4 hours for a feed. Newborns are not meant to sleep through the night, it baffles me that people expect this. ( we bought the cot for other reasons, such as it’s help with colic / reflux and all the research they’ve done for sids prevention)
which one is if if you don’t mind me asking?