Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare someone comment on her photo ‘omg you’re married to George from ONO, no way my fav band ever’ 🤪😂.
It’s funny cause I’ve actually seen people comment stuff like that on tiktok and she replies to them. Must stroke her ego.

Reactions: 11
That denim skirt makes me think she's been taking fashion inspo from the orthodox Jewish women in her area! I'm not being antisemitic - i'm Jewish myself and dress like that too 😆
Hahahahaha crying I’m a (non religious) Prestwich Jewish girl too and I bought a denim midi skirt with my (also non religious Jewish) friend last week and she said I look like a frummer in it😭😭😭defo don’t think the massive slit at the front would slide on Leicester Road xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another pair of those bleeping Adidas trainers and yet another designer handbag 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha crying I’m a (non religious) Prestwich Jewish girl too and I bought a denim midi skirt with my (also non religious Jewish) friend last week and she said I look like a frummer in it😭😭😭defo don’t think the massive slit at the front would slide on Leicester Road xxx
off topic but i’ve always wondered if there is an unofficial dress code within the jewish community even if you’re not religious? my family are middle eastern and completely non-religious but i always found it hilarious how me and my cousins would always end up wearing the same things 😭

Reactions: 1
off topic but i’ve always wondered if there is an unofficial dress code within the jewish community even if you’re not religious? my family are middle eastern and completely non-religious but i always found it hilarious how me and my cousins would always end up wearing the same things 😭
I think everyone just copies each other like with non-Jews. I’m not sure if there are any trends amongst non-religious Jews that are exclusive to us. I went to a very middle class Jewish school and it was very easy for most people to follow the trends as they could afford to. If a particular school bag or trainers came into style, everyone would have them instantly because money wasn’t an issue for the majority. I’d say the ‘dress code’ is what is cool in the mainstream. Lots of the girls who went to my school have zero individuality when it comes to their clothes but not because of religion, they’re just copying the same trends as everyone else (I follow trends I like too but they all look like carbon copies of zara mannequins)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.