Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s vile 🤮 David Cameron 2.0
Never heard such an accurate description tbh. Megs always acts like the cat who got the creams with Georgie, knowing she ‘stole’ him off Diana V. Who’s betting that Diana is eternally grateful that she didn’t end up with that ageing Tory? Diana is waaaay too fit for him now anyway 😂

Reactions: 13
megan is obviously deluded and thinks he’s a catch as if he’s still looks like he did in his burberry/one night only days… whereas the rest of us see a bloated red faced sweaty tory 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘it’s my goal in life to have a collection of beautiful dresses to hand down to my daughter’ I mean, come onnnn.

We’re the same age, both around the same week pregnant as far and I even work in the fashion industry but the amount of endless spending and vanity is just shocking, it’s still greed even if you act like butter wouldn’t melt.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the baby shower will be a gifted/ad event. Who has a baby shower on the second child? It’s not like she isn’t going to be given enough free stuff for this kid anyway!

Reactions: 6
Are you sure hun?
Claiming you’ve had no filler in your lips means absolutely nothing when the rest of your face is full to the brim with it.

someone on here goes to the same Botox woman as Megan- don’t know why she doesn’t just own it. How thick does she think people are, she very clearly has had a lot of work done.

Reactions: 13
I've never posted here before but I don't know anyone irl who follows megan to vent to! But omfg everytime she smuggly mentions the ✨tiny✨ size she's wearing whilst heavily pregnant IRKS me!!!

Reactions: 24
That green dress was f*cking hideous and hilarious on equal measures. I wanted people to vote for her to wear it, just so she’d look a plank at her baby shower.

Also unhealthy amount of times she mentioned being skinny as duck. Hope she has a massive Fupa when she’s had that baby. It’s the karma she deserves for those comments.
---
Why has Faye gone as bo peep?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of the Tik Tok comments on the baby shower dress vid are asking if the green dress option is a joke 😂. I’m glad it’s reflecting our views here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That green dress was f*cking hideous and hilarious on equal measures. I wanted people to vote for her to wear it, just so she’d look a plank at her baby shower.

Also unhealthy amount of times she mentioned being skinny as duck. Hope she has a massive Fupa when she’s had that baby. It’s the karma she deserves for those comments.
---
Why has Faye gone as bo peep?

Yeah she mentioned the green ganni dress usually being made for giants and wasn’t sure if that was a size thing or tall thing!

Also it’s just a baby shower why the big deal and multiple ‘what am I going to wear’ videos - it’s not a wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my lips are a lot fuller than megs and they’re filled BUT my top lip still goes bye byes when I smile 🥲
Yeah, someone i know has shiiiit loads of filler in her lip but when she smiles her top lip still vanishes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.