Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I braved Parklife’ IS SHE JOKING

These two are so try hard they stand out from a mile away- there’s nothing more basic than two past it influencers desperately wearing every possible trend all at once and begging to go viral on TikTok all time. Don’t know why they think theyre better than the Parklife crowd. They’re as tragic as they come

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I’m my opinion looks great! As is!” I’m sorry she’s obsessed with herself! The shirt is hanging Megs it looks like my Nan’s tea towel from her annual trip to Benidorm…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry im new, how does Megan afford all these clothes? she's pulling labels off items that are hundreds of pounds in most videos that pop up.

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand how smug she is, so rich but they live on the worst side of Manchester…
Not Hale or didsbury is it Megs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t stand how smug she is, so rich but they live on the worst side of Manchester…
Not Hale or didsbury is it Megs.
They wouldn’t have the house they do if they did though so I suppose sometimes you have to compromise that. I’m from longsight that’s definitely worse 😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s counting the two Jimmy’s bars?
Well interestingly- I heard very very loosely that she’s sunk a lot of her own money in to them so I can definitely see her counting that as her business now.

No wonder he married her, she’s a mug. Popped his kids out and props his failing businesses up and he still gets to shag about whilst she’s stuck at home commenting on her sad sisters TikToks 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 20
I’m guessing these are 2/3. She isn’t on the accounts though for any of Jimmy’s (that I can see). George and James’ parents are both on there though.
48934A4B-6F1C-46F0-B87F-9C38ED115287.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They wouldn’t have the house they do if they did though so I suppose sometimes you have to compromise that. I’m from longsight that’s definitely worse 😂
I agree. But I live on the other side and I’d honestly pick a smaller house for a better area. That’s just my thinking though.
She must be bored. Her life literally is spending every day in town shopping.

Reactions: 7
I agree. But I live on the other side and I’d honestly pick a smaller house for a better area. That’s just my thinking though.
She must be bored. Her life literally is spending every day in town shopping.
Oh no same here!! A better area after having children is a must

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.