Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I ran straight here after seeing the TikTok… :rolleyes: “so so perfect” “so so cute” she is not seeing what we are clearly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For all the money she spends on clothes I wish she would spend some on her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And of course the size 10 green one is now “far too big” 🙄 honestly GET SOME PURPOSE IN LIFE you vapid, boring clothes horse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, she is so devoid of personality the only thing she can grasp on to, to feel 'edgy' is to buy a(nother) dress 'to piss us all off'. What are you on about love, no one is pissed off, just confused as to why you're dressing so appallingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Got the black in size 8 because the green 10 was way too big.. literslly 20cm reduction in fabric when the dress is a tent anyway will not make any difference. Buying for the sake of buying and to feel good about herself that it’s a size 8.
Also the shoes are awful 😭 she didn’t say they were but probably brand new at £795. A truly hideous outfit. And I don’t like being mean but there’s no redeeming features on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should have just had the dress altered.
Incredibly wasteful.
Also it's still absolutely vile.

Reactions: 10
Why on earth does it matter if that dress is a size 8?? It's the size of a family car, doesn't matter what the label says

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
These clips are really giving a massive insight in to the state of her mind now. This behaviour isn’t normal at all

• Haha
It’s the fact she’s actively trying to ‘piss off’ her “fans” because she thinks it makes her sound cool, why not actually accept people commenting about it because it’s hideous and you don’t have to like everything edgy… imagine if a celebrity did things just to piss off their followers. Weird choice or words.

• Heart
Tbh I think she agrees it’s awful but bought the other colour to prove to the ‘haters’ she doesn’t care what they think.

Reactions: 6
Really surprised she loves a dress that is *oh so* incredibly unflattering.
Btw, I’m a believer that not all clothing should be flattering, but just surprised with this one with her mindset

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.