Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her free curtain ad FLOPPED! I get more likes and I have about 12 followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The issue with so many of Megan’s recent outfits is how highly unpractical they are so you know they are only for the gram, that green tutu dress! You couldn’t really get away with wearing more than once and will be up on vinted by the end of the year haha

The quality of her brand partnerships has gone downhill rapidly (not a surprise given the recession) and I’m honestly laughing so hard at the fact she’s having to flog bleeping curtains

The quality of her brand partnerships has gone downhill rapidly (not a surprise given the recession) and I’m honestly laughing so hard at the fact she’s having to flog bleeping curtains
To be fair I think premium brands like Stine Goya had some great content from influencers (where she went away on the trip) and I suppose half of her house is kitted out from free gifts/ ad brand partnership pieces - but the content really is getting stale. Its always a cock of the leg, a stick out of the knee, a filmed-on-a-wall-in-public-whilst-looking-around fit pic video. That or getting her leather jacket or waistcoat out again. She also turned the likes to hidden on the curtain video which must have been doing bad, as her Cheshire Oaks ad the other day only just has over 850, offt!

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think some of these (fake and won’t ever be worn again outfits) are that bad, it’s more the fact she pulls the “it’s hard being an influencer” card, thinks working from a cafe several days a week is a stress on her and her child’s relationship (lol, look at your creepy husband hun) and has such stale content. Also, I know Faye has her own thread but I also think it’s crazy that Faye acts like she has worked her way up in the world - you go to the same events as your sister and have the same sponsorships, Megan let Faye and her boring boyfriend take over the house when they moved out 😅 never worked for anything in her life 🧐

Reactions: 10
Was there ever any proof of this or just assumptions based on the type of people they are/places they hang out? Would love to bump into them wired in the NQ to see for myself lol
She had some up her nose on one of her Vlogmas’ and someone pointed it out on here and about 6 hours later she’d deleted most of her YouTube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had some up her nose on one of her Vlogmas’ and someone pointed it out on here and about 6 hours later she’d deleted most of her YouTube channel
lol i think i joined tattle just after this and remember being so pissed off i couldn't find the video or screenshot at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was there ever any proof of this or just assumptions based on the type of people they are/places they hang out? Would love to bump into them wired in the NQ to see for myself lol
I’ve witnessed her on coke many times when out in town but honestly in Jimmys everyone is so no shade. 🤷

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.